Ep 3: Doomed...mostly by a group of teenagers

Summary: It had been about a week since Peter had Joined Team Ultimate, and everything has been kinda normal. But what happens when the team has there frost training session together; Peter is confused, Sam is mad, Mj is not helping, Danny is trying to keep the peace, Ned is trying to help, Ava came up with a bad idea, Luke is supporting that idea, and Fury is debating if putting a two teenagers in charge of other teenagers was a good idea.

———————————————————————————

-Peters POV-

It's been about a week since I joined Team Ultimate. And So far, nothing interesting has happened.

The bell then rang signaling everyone that it was lunch time, finally, having a high metabolism is really annoying. Some people may think it's a blessing to be able to eat a bunch of food, but they are so wrong. It's more like a curse. I make my way to the cafeteria to go meet up with Mj, Ned, and Harry. When I got there, I saw all the groups sitting at there regular tables.

At my school, there's always a special group that usually sits at the same table, you have the Skateboarders who are called the Sliver Surfers. Flash and his friends who are called the Hulks. The Athletic kids who are called the Black Widows. The role playing kids who are called the Asgardians. And then there's my group, who don't really have a name since there's only 4 of us. But when I looked around and saw the table where me and my friends sit, I see them talking to...Sam. Don't get me wrong, Sam seems nice guy, but I don't really know him that much yet. Hopefully he won't mind if I ask him to maybe leave me alone during school hours, at least until I know him better. I then head to my table.

"Hey Guys...and Sam" I said, nervous.

"Hey Loser" Mj said

"Hi Pete" Harry answered

"Hey Peter" Ned said

"Yo, look at this. I made a mash potato sculpture of Principle Coulson" Sam said, as he showed us his sculpture of Mr Coulson. Forgot to mention, Mr Coulson is somehow now the Principal to make sure everything with Team Ultimate goes okay.

"That's, nice" I said, looking at the sculpture...it kinda did look like Mr Coulson. "Hey Sam, can I talk to you in private please" I adde, trying to not sound nervous.

Sam continues to work on his personal art project and says, "Hold on, let me finish this real quick"

I sigh. I then garb Sams selves and then drag him so we can go talk.

"Hey!!" Sam said angrily. He continues to be angry when we make it to somewhere private. "Why you drag me here for!" Sam yelled.

"Look Sam, your a nice guy, and I have nothing against you, it's just that maybe can you please not really talk to me during School hours. I don't really want to mix my hot chocolate with peanut butter" I explained, hoping he would understand.

"I'm allergic to Peanut Butter, also I have no idea what your talking about" Sam said.

I stare at him silently and nervously. I then managed to say "Oh...sorry, but what I'm saying is that since you guys are also super hero's, I can talk to you guys when we're doing hero stuff, but at school, I don't really feel comfortable hanging out with you guys yet, so maybe you can not hang around me during school please"

"Yeah I stoped carrying about that since yesterday. Besides, why do you want us to leave you alone, do you have a problem with us" Sam said, sounding a bit annoyed.

"What?! No. It's just that I don't know you guys that will yet, and I just want to get to know you guys better before I can sit with you guys" I answered, trying to not sound rude.