CHAPTER 26: Wedding Ceremony I

A few hours earlier into the ceremony

Today we join two soul join as one.

Both in forever love and matrimony.

Jeon Jungkook.

Kim Taehyung....

Moments before the ceremony

-Taehyung's pov-

I woke to see my soon be husband laying under the covers beside me. He had the face of an angel and slept so peacefully. He was truly breathtaking and soon he would be all mine. I moved closer towards his embrace as he held me tight and secured under his hold. I was happy and felt loved. We stayed in that position for as long as it lasted. It felt like a etherenity that I wish would never end. Not too long after his body began to move as I was now staring at his face. His eyes began to open slowly, with both our eyes meeting we were trapped in each other's sight. His brown yet dark eyes so shiny and bright, I felt myself getting sucked in as I was hypnotized by his ever so gorgeous presence. His lips so pink and plump, soft yet delicate. But when needed it turns into a deadly touch that's possessive and needy, filled with lust but can be passionate and heart filling.

His eyes were flapping open and soon a smile began to form onto his lips. "Good morning Angel~" He spoke, coming closer towards me and gave me a peck on my lips. I blushed at his cute reaction and smiled.

"Good morning koo~ sleep well?" I asked sending heartfelt eyes.

"hmmm~ with you here every night is a wonderful dream for me~" I felt soft.

"I love you koo~"

"I love you too angel

We pulled into a passionate kiss and smiled our morning off.

🥰#TaekookFOREVER💖                                                                                                                                                  🥰#TaekookFOREVER💖                                                                                                                                              🥰#TaekookFOREVER💖                                                                                                                                              🥰#TaekookFOREVER💖                                                                                                                                              🥰#TaekookFOREVER💖  

Break fast

As Jungkook and Taehyung took their morning shower together, they went their separate ways as Jungkook had some work to do before the wedding. Taehyung was in the kitchen where he saw a handsome Kim Seok Jin making breakfast as Jimin and Rose were sitting on stools around the counter. 

"Good morning guys" I greeted them all, giving them my boxy smile.

They all turned towards my voice and their faces lit up with pure excitement.

"Good morning Taetae how did you sleep"

"How are you feeling about your big day?"