CHAPTER 13: It's not a dream(TAEKOOK)

Taehyung woke up to a handsome raven haired mafia. Jungkook was their staring at his little angle as Taehyung's eyes began to open. He was half asleep and thought he was still dreaming. "Good morning angel" a smile creeped up on Taehyung's face at the thought of Jungkook's words. "What's wrong did I say something that my angel likes?" He asked with a little smirk plastered on his face. "Nope, it's just amusing that i'm dreaming about you right now". "And why is that love?". "Because I never hear you speak like that to be before so this must be some dream" Taehyung answered not realizing it's reality.

Jungkook moved closer to his face and gave him a deep peck on his soft,pink plump lips. "Are you still dreaming now?" Jungkook asked, amused and await's his lovers answer.

Taehyung on the other hand was in a little shock. He wasn't dreaming at all. "OH SHIT!!!..." he cursed himself mentally. Jungkook chuckled at the younger's expression since it was plastered on his face that he was shooket.

Jungkook pulled him even closer and whispered huskely in his left ear." Wanna have some fun tiger?~" Taehyung's entire face was a blushing mess. Jungkook laughed out loud at the youngers face. "What were you thinking tae" As he continued to laugh. Teahyung was embarrassed once again, he went under the covers, hiding his face from the older.

"Awww~ come here tae baby~ i was only joking" Jungkook let out trying to hold his laugh.

Teahyung slowly poke his head out from under the covers. Jungkook smiled at the younger's cuteness and cupped his cheek. Taehyung didn't know why he was acting like this all of a sudden but he loved every bit of it.

Time skip- Time flys' when you're in love

Jungkook was in the bathroom taking a shower while Taehyung was on the couch laying with his feet crossed as he read a novel. It was a story about a boy who fell in love with a bad boy. It was kinda relatable to him since he kinda was in the same situation as the boy.

Minutes as passed since Jungkook was still in the shower. The door was heard opening, it reveled a naked Jungkook with wet raven hair. Damn he looked at. Taehyung blushed at the sight. Jungkook had a white towel on his waist while he had a towel drying his hair.(so he wasn't naked but half)

Jungkook walked closer to Taehyung who was sitting on the couch with a book in hand and gave him another peek on his lip but this time  it soon turned into a passionate kiss. Taehyung was so hypnotized by the older's action and wanted more. Before it went even deeper it was stop. Jungkook smirked as he pulled away from the younger's reach. Taehyung was displeased by this and pouted. 

Jungkook on the other hand just smiled. "Awww~ my little tiger wants more?~~" He teased the younger. Taehyung looked away embarrassed by his actions but still had a pouting face on. Jungkook noticedthis since he was staring at his baby the entire time. "You'll soon have a taste babe. Just await for my arrival in the evening" He spoke with his dominant tone yet it was scuductive neither the less. Taehyung blush at the thought as he looked at the older's dark-brown orbs, captured by it's dominance over him.