CHAPTER 17: "Relax"

Rose POV-

We had arrived in the mansion. Taehyung and Jhope were talking to eachother, giggling and laughing.while Jungkook an the other hand was begin watched by me. I was curious about Jungkooks behaviour of a possessive mafia boss over his one sighted love for the other. I started growing fund of Jungkooks new side, he never acted that way when we were kids or even in high school. If he wanted something he would take it would question, so naturally their was no need for him to get possessive of obsess with anything.

To think he changed that much from the  5 years of not seeing each other. "Damn he's a changed man"

We stopped when we entered in the big hall way. I took my leave,, as i was going to take a bath to wash away my sweaty body.

Nobody's POV-

Jhope, Taehyung and Jungkook were now alone in the open hallway.

"I'm ganna go do some work so see you taetae" Jhope smiled as he walked away as well, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung.

There was an awkward silence between the two until Jungkook spoke. "Did you have fun?"

Taehyung gave a confuced look. "what do you mean?" seaking for better explanation

"Never mind. I'm ganna take a shower" The older spoke without emotion has he walked up the stairs to their bathroom.

Taehyung on the other hand was confuced, "what did Kookie mean by that?" he pondered to himself.

Yoongi was walking by and saw Taehyung standing alone last in thought.

"His everything okay?" The blond hair male asked

Taehyung was a little startled by his sudden voice and appearance, he didn't even make a sound when he walked by. Taehyung noticed he was spacing out for too long so he quickly snap back to reality. "y-yes i'm okay" he gave a response to the older.

The older just shrugged his shoulder and went on his way, as he was doing not too long ago. Taehyung noticed that Yoongi wasn't really a talkative person and he usually don't care about people that much or anything in that matter. he usually just sleep and work when he has to. "I was spacing out of it that much that it looked like i had something on my mind." Taehyung poundered in his mind as he made his way up the stairs,were he and Jungkook stayed

Jungkook's POV-

I stamped my feet and pulled my hair in frustration as i was know in my room.

"Fuck! why is he always making me feel this way?!" I pulled my hair in frustration. I wanted Taehyung for myself and myself alone. "why is it so hard for me to be with him and for others to keep at bay. If i tell them to avoid him he'll be alone and wanna leave plus I doubt they'll listen." I signed in frustration.

Not wanting to think about the matter any further since my head and angrier will explode, I just went inside the bathroom to take a long and relaxing bath. "Hopefully i'll feel better after"

After taking a long and sorta relaxing bath,i was feeling a little better than before."what do you know, relaxing baths really do work. To think i didn't believe in it at first" i pondered to myself. I opened the door reveling water dripping from my wet body. My 8 pack abs were carved on my tummy. My bottom half  had a towel around it, which was a little below my v-shape curve, which was above my man hood. I walked up towards the huge mirror in the room and admired my reflection. "If i can't have him no one can"  i said smirking at my self in the mirror.

I turned about and came face to face with my angel. I stared into his eyes, last of words and worries. "he truly his my angle,the only person who can ease my pain..."

GO STREAM BTS'S NEW SONG "Life Goes On"!!!💜💜💜💜💜

Have yourself on amazing day and always stay 'Gold'!