Chapter 5: No Escape

Edited

Jungkook pov

I drove up at my mansion, my underlings where everywhere has there suppose to be. I took a step out of my sport car and locked the doors shut.

 I made my way inside the base and as I walked through everyone that saw me bowed before as they all know they should

 I made my way inside the base and as I walked through everyone that saw me bowed before as they all know they should. I went upstairs to my room being tired from the long day I had. I opened the door and I saw Taehyung fast a sleep. I went over to where he was and saw a few strawns of hair on his face and I moved them away gently. my cold hand then touched his soft warm face, he shivered in response, I smirked and kissed him on his lips. How long I had longed for these lips I thought wanting to kiss them and so I did. with my lust out of control and me not caring i bit his plump lips and he flitched in response.

Third pov

With Jungkook's sudden movements Taeyhung began to wake up. has his eyes opened he could see a lusting jungkook untop of him kissing his lips, more like eating them. he tried to push him off but no matter how hard he tried he wasn't strong enough for him. Jungkook then start to kiss him harder than before, it was as if he was a hungry wolf ready to divour his prey. Teahyung then opened his mouth hopping he could breath but instead jungkook's tongue had enter. Both fighting over dominance, Jungkook won leaving Taehyung submissive. The kiss lasted for 5 minutes and when it was finally over they both started breathing hard, both trying to catch their breaths. Jungkook smirks over his sudden accomplishment and Taehyung breathing for his life and blushing like crazy. He then spoke," what was that for?" Taehyung asked still catching his breath a little. "what do you mean?, I told you already...you are mine and only mine so i can do whatever i want to you, when ever i want to" he replied to Taehyung in a deep, calm and cold-ish seductive manner. he then got up off the bed and went to take a bath leaving Taehyung on the bed speechless.

Taehyung pov

What just happened and what does he mean by I'm his and he can do whatever he wants to me when ever? i though to myself....why am i here what did i do to end up like this... I started to sob.

Third pov

Jungkook got out the bathroom with his hair wet and he had a towel in his hand drying it. he also had a black rob covering his body.

He then said," Hey, stop crying it won't make me change my mind so go take a bath and ware my cloths when your done

He then said," Hey, stop crying it won't make me change my mind so go take a bath and ware my cloths when your done."

Taehyung did wanted to take a bath, he felt sticky in some areas and wanted to take a bath to maybe ease his mind from the sudden turn in is life. He got up from the bed he was laying on and went inside the bathroom closing it as he enter. he took his close off and then went onto the shower and bath.

After a few minutes he came out of the bathroom with his hair dripping wet and and was in jungkook's cloths, he took the towel he was using and began to dry his hair. he wore on over size white-T shirt and a black shorts underneath. since Jungkook's size was a  little bigger for his body.

 since Jungkook's size was a  little bigger for his body

Jungkook then made a hand motion for him to come to him because he didn't know what would happen if he disobeyed he followed his command

Jungkook then made a hand motion for him to come to him because he didn't know what would happen if he disobeyed he followed his command. Jungkook then pulled him pulled his wrist making him move closer towards him and kissed him. Taehyung was once again shook by his sudden movements but decided not to resists since it never works anyway.

Jungkook then stop the kiss once he notice he wasn't resisting, "what's the matter, why aren't you trying to move away from me?" he then simply replied, Because it wouldn't make a difference since you're too strong for me anyway." has he looked at the floor.

Jungkook then smirk and pulled him closer making him face him then saying," Good answer baby boy, i am your owner after all". Taehyung then began to blush. He was then released and was motioned again to lay beside Jungkook he hesitated for a moment but then laid beside him in the end.

Not wanting to face him he turned his back towards him and closed his eyes but he was then yanked back wards causing his back to touch jungkook's bear chest  pressing against Taehyungs back. His chest and Six-pack seemed to be vividly pressing on his back as Taehyung could tell how many there were, but then something else started pressing down their... Be began to blush harder than ever.

"Like what you feel" he heard a husky voice from behind spoke into his ear then bitting it making his body shiver in response but not so much where it's obvious. he Blushed even harder. He almost let out a moan by the sudden body gesture.

He then felt a pair of hands holding him tightly under the sheets, he was being cuddled in the most seductive way that there was.