CHAPTER 16: Rose is her name

Taehyung and Jhope turned there head towards the direction of the sound and saw it was Jungkook and the unknown woman he saw a moment ago.

Taehyung and Jhope just noticed the position they were in and got up immediately. They brushed there selfs off and smiled.

Once Taehyung and Jhope had gotten up off the grassy land, Taehyung saw the familiar woman from earlier. She had white,fair skin. pink lips, black eyes and cherry-pink hair. She was cute yet beautiful. She was holding Jungkook's right arm and that made Taehyung feel a little jealous.

There was on awkward silence for a while until the woman spoke. "Hi i'm Rose nice to meet you" she lifted her hand i Taehyung's dirrection. Taehyung was a little taken aback but quickly shake her hand and gave his name. "Hello, i'm Taehyung" he gave a soft but kinda forced smile.

She then looked at Jhope and spoke sweetly. "long time no see hobie~"

Taehyung was shooked, Jhope knew this Rose person. "What's there relationship?" Taehyung thought to himself. "We should go inside now" Jungkook spoke for the first time and they all nodded. While going inside Taehyung and Jhope were in the back while Rose and Jungkook were up front. Taehyung wanted to be beside his secret crush but he didn't want to intervene since he knew nothing about this Rose person are her realationship towardss Jungkook.

Jhope on the other hand was starring at her from behind beside Taehyung. Taehyung noticed and spoke cheekily not forgetting what Jhope did to him in the garden. "Beautiful isn't she~"

"Yeah~ she-" at the moment blood rushed to his cheeks,making them blush out of pure redness. Taehyung noticed and laughed cheekliy at the older. Jhope looked at the younger's teaseiness and was displeased since he caught him off guard. "so she's beautiful huh" Teahyung teased while laughing. Jhope looked at the younger and whisper yell "I HATE YOU"

"I love you too hyung~" as he continued to laugh.

Jungkook's POV-

A few minutes before Taehyung and Jhope's arrival in the grassy field.

I was on the grassy field with Rose,my childhood friend. As we were talking about mafia stuff along with our childhood stories we were playing tennis.

"So I heard you captured a beauty"

"I can't wait to meet him"

Rose spoke, making convocation about my Taehyung

"Yeah. He's like an angle that was created just for me" I spoke being all wiped for the angle.

Rose looked at me in disbelief "Wow! The cold hearted mafia is simping over another~" she chuckled in a dramatic tone.

I simply smiled at my friends behavior and  bat at the ball which was coming towards me.

After a while of playing tennis we stopped for a while and rested.

"so did you guys confess your feelings to each other yet?" Rose asked curious.

"Nope" I simply said

"why is that?" Rose ask, persisted on getting more information on my love life.

"Because i don't know if he likes me that mush yet you know. I kidnapped him from his perfetly normal life and made him live with me without his consent"

"do you think he would have feelings for someone like me?"I asked looking at her.

"..I just wanted to find the right person for me, i wanted to matter to someone, i wanted to be someone's whole world"

"I don't wanna be alone anymore" I finally said feeling hurt on the inside but had a poker face on the outside.

Rose looked at me feeling concerne about me. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"It's okay Jungkook, you're not alone and from what I heard from you so far I think this Taehyung guy is okay"

"I bet he feels the same way about you, just give him time for him to open up to you"

Rose reassured me, while giving me a sweet smile.

"She's really turned a matured young woman, even though she sometimes act like a 5 years old." I thought as i chuckled softly to myself.

We got up and was about to leave and head inside but stopped at the sight of two males running around.

One male was running away from the younger for some unknown reason but stopped for unknown reasons to my knowledge. It was Jhope and Taehyung, my angle. Jhope stopped in his tracks maybe because he was tired and was pushed to the floor by Taehyung who was untop of him pinning him to the floor.

I was a bit angry at the sight and wanted to pull them apart but I was stopped by Rose. "so this is your angle" she simply said holding myarm since she knew what i was about to do. I took a deep breath and signed before she let go of my hand. I cleared my throat instead of getting myself riled up over the two boys, only 6 feet away.

They looked up at me and stood up off the grass. There was an awkward silence but it was gone when Rose spoke. "Hi i'm rose nice to meet you" He lifted her hand in Taehyung's direction

Taehyung shook her hand in response and spoke"Hi i'm Teahyung" with a small smile.

"We should get inside know" I said not wanting to be in the awkwardness and seeing Jhope and Taehyung since the position they were in a moment ago really makes me angry.

They all shock there heads as we headed for the mansion.

While walking I could hear laughing behind me and Rose but i didn't think mush of it since it would only make me angrier.