CHAPTER 6: Possessive

Edited

Third pov

He then felt a pair of hands holding him tightly under the sheets, he was being cuddled in the most seductive way that there is... he was once again in shock of the sudden body movements but at the same time, he felt comforted and sleepy. His eyes began to close themselves and he was now fast asleep.

Jungkook pov

Has i began to embrace him towards me i could feel my heart beating faster and faster and my mind was at ease, for once in my life i was calm. what's this feeling, what are you doing to me Kim Taehyung? I thought to myself as i fell asleep cuddling my new prized possession.

THE NEXT DAY - TIME MORNING -

Taehyung woke up feeling that he had slept okay even though he was scared and sad that he was kidnapped by a mafia group.

He then turned around to see him Jungkook was still asleep on the bed with him but he wasn't, Taehyung released a sigh in relief

He then turned around to see him Jungkook was still asleep on the bed with him but he wasn't, Taehyung released a sigh in relief. He wouldn't know how to face Jungkook after what had happened last night.

Has he was about to get up off the bed and head into the bathroom he heard the doorknob turned in the direction needed to make it open. He sat at the edge of the bed frozen not wanting it to Jungkook who was now coming back into his room.

The door then swang opened to reveal that the person was no other than Jimin. he walked up to 

Taehyung and said Good morning, he told him that it was time for breakfast in the dinning-room downstairs and he was to have breakfast with him and the others. Taehyung nodded in response and so Jimin waited for Taehyung to get ready while he was waiting outside the doorway in the hallway for him to follow him down.

After a few minutes of waiting, he finally came out he was wearing a kind oversized Chinese grey-ish rolled-up shirt with some black pants to finish the look.