Chapter 4: What he wants

Edited -Take #2

Jungkook pov-

Has I walked through the door I could see my long wanted prize, my new interest has finally arrived and I can't wait to enjoy him so. I took a few steps forward towards the light emerging from the dark shadows, revealing myself to him. By the look of his reaction on his face, I was pleased, no one could not fall head over heels for me, I'm just too good-looking; I am a lady killer after all.

I then spoke the words "Hello beautiful".

I could see the pinkness on his cheeks, he was blushing I then began to smirk, begin pleased with his reaction.

I then spoke again seeing if I could jag his memory of recent events/ the last time I saw him until now, "Do you Remember me?" I ask curiously not making any expression but a poker face.

I saw him with the expression of shock and scared-ness and so i was glad he had remembered and not caring of how he thought of me i was now smirking again. I have caught him and I will never let him go, no one will ever take him away from me.

Third pov-

Taehyung began to speak, "Please let me go, I didn't do anything wrong, I'm a harmless person please I want to go home."

"But you are home Love,welcome to your new home. You will be staying with me for a long time so get accustomed to it". Jungkook replied not caring if Taehyung agreed or not, he was his property now and he had no other choice but to accept it.

Taehyung then started to sob "Please. Please let me go..."

But still, Jungkook didn't listen and he left him alone inside the room of punishment. After exiting the room and the door was shut by one of his underlings he told Jimin to keep an eye on him because he had some business he needed to take care of. He told him to bring him to his room and keep him there until he returned. With that Jimin bowed and Jungkook left the Base and Jimin went to check up on Taehyung.

Jimin pov-

I unlocked the door to the punish-room and saw a sobbing guy chained to a chair. He looked so innocent I thought to myself as I approached him. I bent down and he began to face me.

"It's okay", I said trying to comfort him.

 "Everything's going to be okay",  I smiled at him.

He stopped sobbing as I undid the chains.

He was now sitting on the chair with nothing holding him down

He was now sitting on the chair with nothing holding him down. I told him to follow me as I was going to take him to the room he'll be staying in for a while until the boss arrives.

Taehyung pov-

Has I was following the blond-headed guy who seemed like an okay person since he talked me out of a sobbing mess, he comforted me. while we were walking and I was following him I could tell that I was on a mission and by the looks of things so far it's 100% accurate that I may be in a mafia's base and it seems the guy that won't let me leave his in charge, he's the boss of the mafia's here. I was now getting scared again just by the thought of it, I wanted to cry again but I don't want to seem weak even though I can't even kill a fly to save my life.

Third pov-

once they had reached the doorway to where Jungkook's room was and where Taehyung will be staying until he arrives Jimin opened the door and told Taehyung to go inside to stay their until the times comes. with a little hesitation, he finally builds the little courage he needed and entered the room. Once he entered the room the door was shut behind him and locked on the outside meaning their would be no way of leaving if he wanted to escape. He saw then started to walk from the door moving more towards the room itself he was amazed at the room decor and not so surprised since Jungkook's the mafia king he had to be loaded in cash and all that.

 He saw then started to walk from the door moving more towards the room itself he was amazed at the room decor and not so surprised since Jungkook's the mafia king he had to be loaded in cash and all that

He walked closer to the bed and sat on it for a moment then and he began to sob again. thoughts start to roam his mind. he was kidnapped for unknown reasons to him, he was alone, far from home and just wanted all of this to be a dream, he was scared. Before you know it he fell asleep from all the crying he had done.