Chapter 2: The Mafia

Edited -Take #2

PREVIEW: The man then looked in Taehyung's direction, his lips began to form a smirk.....what has Taehyung walked into?...

.

.

.

.

[A little earlier before Taehyung had witnessed anything]

Jeon Jungkook pov-

"Where.Is.My.Money" I asked in a dark yet calm voice.

"I- I d..don't h..have it a..as y..yet" He said as he stuttered at every word he spoke. He was in pain and afraid of what might happen next.

I then shoot the man twice, once in his chest and once in his heart. after I shoot him one of my underlings gave me a knife and I began to carve the letter "J" onto the dead body's forehead it's a way of letting others know who's boss.

One of my men then asked, "What are your next orders boss?"

but before I could give him an answer i was distracted by something at the entrance of the alleyway.

Then and there right in front of me, I saw the most beautiful human that I've ever seen. He looked as if he was out of this world. He had black and fluffy hair, brown and bright orbs for eyes, pink and plump lips, I could kiss for days and a gorgeous body I wish to hold and never let go of. My heart began to race and once I saw him I knew that He will be mine and only mine.

[After Taehyung saw what was up at the alleyway]

Taehyung pov-

Once i had seen what had happened in that alleyway, I wanted to run as fast as I could and scream for help but before I  could even move, the dark and mysterious figure that emerged from the shadows saw me and he began to smirk. I was scared and so I did a 180 and ran for my life, I didn't want to be next. I ran and I ran and I ran...before I knew it, I was on my porch, in front of my doorway. I quickly took out my keys and unlocked the door immediately, getting myself inside as fast as I could, I locked it shut, making that no one could enter. I  quickly did a scan of the house making sure every door and window was locked shut, I sighed in relief. I went upstairs into my room and dropped everything on the table that was next to my bed and fell flat on my back. My mind was full of images of what I had witnessed a few minutes ago. I wasn't going to get any sleep I thought. I got up and went straight into the bathroom to took a bath, hoping my mind would stop thinking about that moment.

Third pov-

Taehyung then turned off his lights which were on in the bathroom and closed the door. He went downstairs into the kitchen to make something to eat but he wasn't that hungry so he took out some leftovers he had in the fridge and reheated it in the microwave.

He walked over to the living room and turned on the TV to watch some K-Drama, hopefully, he thought could take things off his mind, and to his surprise, it did help. He was now feeling like himself again and after a few more episodes he turned off the TV and went into the kitchen. He washed up his plate he had used and went upstairs to get ready for bed. He laid on his side and soon enough his eyes were closed shut.

If only he knew that his life was about to change dramatically after that night....sleep well Taehyung...