CHAPTER 18: Lust or Love?

Taehyung walked into his and Jungkook's room lost in his thoughts. He opened the door not noticing Jungkook's presence. Once the younger turned around he was meet face to face with the older, Jungkook. The older was wet as his body was dripping with water.He had a towel well roped around his waste and hair in a dripping mess. He had his abs and v shape curve on full display while staring at the younger, Last in his eyes and of words.

The younger heart beat rapidly at the sight and blood began to rush up into his cheeks,he was a blushing rush. Jungkook noticed this and smirked at the younger's embarrassed actions which he found cute.

The older tilted his head in satisfaction and took steps towards the younger. 

"still feeling embarrassed aww?~"

"even after what we did that night?~" he had a smug on his face. 

He lifted the younger's chin,making his face turn and eyes locked in his.

"n-no..i-i'm..I'm not.."The younger spoke stuttering at every word.

He felt his body slowly being pulled towards Jungkook's as the gap between them turned small.

"Are you sure about that angel?~" Jungkook teased with a smirk.

The Younger face lit up even more.

 "I'm-" He was cut off by Jungkook's lips crashing into his.

The two had no space between eachother and were having a passinate kiss,Taehyung could feel Jungkook smirking as they kissed and as his face lit up more and was getting last in the older's embrass.

The kiss want on passionately but soon turned into a ruff one.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss gasping for air but soon fell back in. Jungkook wanted more,he wanted more of the younger's kisses,cherry tasted lips and all. He slowly stuck his tongue into the younger as he moved his hands up the younger's shirt pinching his pink nipples and all. The younger let out a muffled moan at the sensitive spot. 

"Ah-ah~"

Jungkook smirked even more. He lifted the younger's body off the floor as Taehyung roped his legs around his waste and hands held tight around his neck. He continued the kiss the younger as they walked over towards the huge bed a little to their left. Jungkook placed the younger on his back as he held both his arms above his head and hovered over him. He kissed and kissed his lips,biting them until blood came.

"ahh~Jungkook~ that-that hurts" 

"Sorry baby but daddy's hungry~"

he lifted him self off him and then spoke.

"strip for daddy"

Taehyung felt a little embarrassed by this but he did ended up taking all his cloths off. Jungkook stared in hunger and lust.

He slowly moved towards the younger who was blushing like crazy and felt embarrassed. 

"You look breath taking angel" Jungkook let out,eyes filled with fire.

Taehyung noticed and felt his heart beating even faster.

Jungkook took his towel off and hover over the younger once again and began attacking his lips once again. The kiss began to travel down his neck as the older began to suck harshly. 

"ah~ahh~" moans were heard throughout the room.

The ended up having sex over and over. Jungkook had a lot of stamina and couldn't get over Taehyung's body or even get it out his mind. Taehyung was his and his alone.

After long hours of countless sex they fell flat on their back,both panting and out of breath.

Taehyung on the other hand was more out of breath. He was the one being pound into over and over.Cum after cum. If he were a girl he surely would have had being pregnant by now Taehyung thought to himself. Jungkook turned to face Taehyung and kissed him on his now swollen lips. Without thinking he spoke, "I love you angel"

Taehyung of course was shocked by this. He thought he was the only one who felt this way and now he knew he wasn't. Taehyung's face lit up at his words and spoke with a big smile with heart eyes at the older, "I love you too Kookie" Both smiled and began kissing again.