Chapter 3: The Meeting

Edited -Take #2

Jungkook pov-

Once I got back to the base I called for RM. Once he had arrived, I told him to locate the angel I saw at the alleyway a few minutes ago, I gave him the description needed and he went on his search for the beauty I so desire.

RM pov-

I got the description of the person I was to look for from the boss and exited his office. I went downstairs where my space and hacking stuff were to find him.

A few minutes in and I found who I was looking for. I was rather shocked and wondered at the same time why the boss was looking for this person called Kim Taehyung. I took the info I hacked up and went to the boss. On my way, I saw my angel, Jin. He was working on the weapons for our next big mission. I wanted to hold and kiss him forever but I couldn't, at least not at the moment, I thought naughty.

Now heading back to the boss's office, I  gave him the file of the person he was looking for.

Jungkook pov-

I took the file from RM and look at the info. I smirk and thought "I finally found you..you will be Mine Very soon." I told RM to get Jhope and tell him to go and kidnap this person in the file he gave me. 

"I want him unharmed and strapped in a chair in the punishing room," I said in a calm and serious manner, a Pocker-face expression showing my seriousness. 

He bowed and exited the room to find Jhope and deliver my orders.

Jhope pov-

I was notified by RM that I would be going on a little mission to go and capture a certain person in the file given to me by the name of Kim Taehyung. 

I wondered to myself "what would boss want to do with an innocent-looking guy like him, I see no reason why he would want me to kidnap him but then again he does look beautiful?" 

I closed the file that I had in my hand and went into the storage room where I kept my kidnapping liquid that I use sometimes to kidnap someone unharmed, just a sniff of this, and you're out cold. 

I droved to the address in the file and sneaked inside his house. Once I got inside which, to be honest, was really not that hard since I was good at this type of stuff. I scanned the area downstairs and then finally went up to the second floor.

 I gently swung open the door and saw a sleeping angel laying fast asleep, I was lost in his beauty. He slept as if he had not a care in the world but I knew that I had to stop awwing over his beauty so I placed a white towel which had the liquid needed to knock him out cold even though he was asleep, and all this would do was prevent him from waking up early.

I then took him up in a bridal style into the car onto the back seat and started the engine, I went directly back to the base. once I got there I took him out and carried him into the room the boss had wanted him to be in and tied him up accordingly. I then left the room closing it shut and locking it from the outside and went to the boss to tell him that I have completed the mission.

Third pov-

Taehyung eyes began to open. It was bright and also cold where he was. His eyes wandered around, making out where he was, confused as to how he had got there. 

The place he was now in was dark and had a dull light bulb in the center of the room. The room had chains and surgical tools all placed neatly on a table. Little droplets of bloodstains were on the walls and on the floor on full display. He had remembered that he went to bed on his bed fast asleep, so how did he get here. 

He was now scared and confused, he wanted to cry but before he could let a single tear fall, a door open from the left-right corner of the room, someone was coming in. A person then walked into the room. He could barely see who it was. The said unknown person then took steps towards his direction, slowly emerging from the dark and into the dim light.

He had black long hair which was wet in a seductive kinda way, his eyes whereas sharp as a blade and darker than the night, his lips were of cherry pinkness if kissed maybe you could taste the cherriness. He wore a all-black suit and had piercings on his ears with long silver earrings dangling from both sides, he was breathtaking and hot.

 He wore a all-black suit and had piercings on his ears with long silver earrings dangling from both sides, he was breathtaking and hot

Taehyung pov-

My heart started to beat as fast as it could, I was scared for my life. How did I get here? I thought to myself, why am I here, what did I do wrong to deserve this kind of treatment I pondered under my breath. As soon as I was about to cry a door opened revealing a dark figure which was now approaching me.

He was breath-taking, he had black bright orbs for eyes, fluffy long hair, pink plump lips, and a great body to bag it all up. I was shocked but at the same time confussed what was I doing here was what I was thinking at this point. Why is there a good-looking meal standing in front of me?

but then he spoke to me "Hello Beautiful" I was shocked at how deep and calm his voice sound, it was so seductive. My heart almost skipped a beat.

He then spoke "Do you remember me?" and at that moment my heart sank. I started remembering what happened last night since I think it was now morning, he was the figure I saw in the alleyway that killed a man, over something I don't know nor care, I just wanted to get out of here, I probably was going to be his next victim since I saw what happened.