CHAPTER 21: Rosehope 'will you be mine'

Rose came walking down the stairs exploring the mansion. She haven't been here before and had nothing better to do ,so she took a look around the mansion in hopes of finding something captivating to her. She walked along the halls into rooms which were closed but not locked, in search of something that speaked her curious mind.

She walked the halls and rooms until she noticed a particular door which was only 7 feet away from her. She walked up to the frame and soon the door was opened without her touch, reveling a black-head male, Jhope. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight. She quickly evirated her eye's from the older's since she was staring for too long.(atleast that's what she thought)

Jhope noticed her cute eaction and smiled.

"Hey Rose long time no see~" he smirked

Rose smiled at his tone and choice of words.

"what brings you here?" he asked a waiting the girls responce.

"n-nothing..i-i was just looking around cause i was bored and all" she cursed herself for uttering mentally.

"oh..you want me to give you a tour of the place."

She looked at him with sparkling eyes.

He cleared his throat almost like he was snapping himself out of thoughts.

"I mean..I don't have anything to do soo.."

"Yea!" he eagerly answered which she soon regret her sudden out burst.

"I-i mean yes i would love that thank you" she quickly defented herself

Jhope noticed her cute moment and chuckled. The two were now having a nice and rosy convocation as they had a tour of the mansion.

--------

After a long tour they sat in the livingroom.

"so..how was the tour?" the happy face male asked.

"it was great"

"thank you hobie ah~" she smiled as she blushed at the older.

Jhope smirked at this and soon the two were lost in each other's eyes. 

Jhope stared  into the pink-head girl's eyes as they had the color of brown which he adore so much, her eyes had this feeling towards them that pulls him in. As the girl stared at Jhope's black sparkling eyes lost  of words, the two body's kept moving forward, closing the gap which was now inches apart from each other. As they pulled in for a dep and passionate kiss, they felt complete. was it because they had a long time crush on each other or was it something else? The two soon pulled away from the kiss. Both in a panting mess.

"I like you" Jhope let out, captivated by her presences.

"I like you too" blushing like a Japanese school girl she  relpied, feeling the same way.

"will you be mine and only mine?" Jhope asked hoping she says yes

"yes i do" she smiled as so did hobie

The two continued to kiss without a pause.