CHAPTER 10: His First II(𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖🔞)

With the sudden smirk that escaped Jungkook's lips he began kissing Taehyung once more, traveling downwards from is now swollen lips to his neck leaving hickeys and bite mark. Taehyung moaned in pleasure at the older as he then removed his shirt and pants leaving his boxers reveling his goods (sorry lol).

Taehyung eyes widen by the length of the older but his eyes averted back to his dark-brown orbs." Damn he's so hot" he thought both smashing their  lips into eachother. Jungkook took his hand and slowly slid Taehyungs's strap of his solder helping him to remove his cloths leaving him half naked.he took his hands and slowly scanned his body making Taehyung shiver in response, as he did so Taehyung was mesmerized by the older's sudden touch, the feeling of the older's finger tip tracing his hands as if he was an a adventure, roaming around every inch of his body.

He then stop at a specific spot that made Taehyung moaned the loudest, he sucked it with hunger pleased with his responce. Taehyung was a moaning mess. everyone he tried to speak didn't make scene since they where all filled with moans. Jungkook then took one Finger inserting it into the little pink whole that was attached to Taehyung's butt. He slowly trust in and out making Taehyung a moaning mess, he was now being hand fucked. He then inserted another and made his pace increase even faster causing Taehyung to lose his mind. He was now more moaning mess.

"Ahh ah ahh haa j-jung ah jung ah kook ahaaa ha~"

Jungkook continued until he felt that Taehyung was now ready for his goods( once again sorry lol). He lifted Taehyung's butt in the postion he wanted it to be in and stook hie boxers off showing his length. (damn shits about to go down)

He grabed Taehyung even closer turning him on his tummy and maded his back arched making him ready for the impacked he was about to experience. He took the tip of his length and slowly entered Taehyung as Tae gasped in a little pain,"it's too big kook" Jungkook smirked by the younger's remarks making him even turned on causing him to slam his dick hard into Taehyung's ass. "Ahhh!" he shredded by the older's action and surprised that Jungkook was now inside him. Jungkook let out a little moan for entering Taehyung butt and then started moving after taking a 3 second rest. he trust and trust and trust making Taehyung moan in pain yet pleasure until finally he found out something quite peculiar: He found Taehyunh's sweet spot. he trust even harder at the spot making Taehyung lose his mind and sanity. He spoke these's words of pleasure and words filled with moan,"Harder kook ahh harder haaa ah ahh". Jungkook did has he asked with a even wider smirking then garbing Taehyung's face closer to him kissing him harshly and filled with pleasure. he turned him over causing his face and front face him. He Trust even harder since this position made it easier to do so.

"ahh haa haaa ah ah- kook aha ahha haaa haaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhh~"

"am ganna- ganna i'm ganna cumm"

Taehyung spoke them bam white cream was released in the air then landed on his tummy, his expression was now of pleasure and joy.

Jungkook on the other hand trust and trust not having enought of him until he released inside of him.

haaa! he let of a growl as he filled the inside Taehyung causing him to be filled with cream. They both took a breath trying to catch their breaths." damn that was hot" he let out in pleasure, speaking with his signature hot,sexy and husky voice that Taehyung blush and go crazy over. He pulled out his length and got off the bed and went for a towel to clean themselves off.

(SOO..That happended, how was it?)