CHAPTER 23: Engaged💍

----1 year and 1/2 Later----

-Taehyung's POV-

Jungkook and I have been together for a year and a half now and thinks between he and I are amazing. They were times when he and I had disagreements, when he was too possessive and now...

-A few days ago-

I was in the garden,the place where I often visit when Jungkook is away and I have nothing to do. I was watching the flower's bloom,the butterflies fly and the water calm, It was truly peaceful. I was in my own world for quite some time,passing the boredom as I was inside. I looked to the sky from the glass above and saw the moon and stars dancing about. I smiled at the sight,how beautiful it was I enjoyed it's beauty to all extence.

I soon felt hands around my body,hugging me from the back. A smile crept on my face knowing who it was. I felt warm lips kissing my neck,I blushed at the sensation. I soon turned around meeting the eyes of a raven hair malee,tale and firm,handsome and true and soon to be mine forever. He smiled at me,eye's still lock on one another. 

"I'm home angel" I blushed

"I missed you koo~" I smiled with the tone of winning.

He chuckled "I love you angel,always have and always will~"

Those words made my heart melt, The love and compassion I receive along with the protection and security was all I need and was what I got from the one that was truly meant for me.

We both fell into a kiss,a kiss of love and passion and not of lust or need. The kiss filled with every positive emotion we had of each other and the love for one another was all we need.

We both pulled away smiling like crazy he soon bent down on his knee and spoke the most beautiful things to me. These words made my heart bound in satisfaction and of happiness.

"Kim Taehyung,the man of my dreams,the man of my world and life,the man that I need. The man I love with all my heart with no other in mind. will you be mine forever and ever, even till the end of time and more"

I felt warm tears rolling down my cheek as I had hands over my mouth lost of words and in disbelief I spoke. "Y-yes..Yes yes yes!" I exclaimed out. Words couldn't describe how happy I felt.

His smile so bright and true,he got up off his knees and gave me the ring which was now on my ring finger. we were engaged.