Chapter 6

Sasuke POV

I went to get a bag as Kaa-San fed Naru a few spoons. I hurried my pace, I needed to get a bag before Naru threw up. I grabbed one from the kitchen and hurried back to her room just as Kaa-San fed Naruto. After at least a few minutes, Naru turned green, which was my signal to give the bag to Kaa-San and turn around with Itachi. Though I was surprised to barely hear any sound as Naru threw up. 

//time-skip because i think imma throw up if I write anymore(and I'm a lazy potato//

Still Sasuke POV

"Thanks for healing me, Granny Tsunade!" Naru thanked Lady Tsunade. She had proclaimed her healed and cured, and I was immensely happy for that.

"Let's go, teme." Naruto grabbed my hand. I sputtered as Tsunade-sama wiggled her eyebrows at me as Naruto dragged me toward the exit of the Hokage tower.

"So, where to now?" Naruto asked. I honestly didn't know what to say, except for, "Why don't we get a mission? Though I don't want to go up the stairs again..." I whined. 

"That's okay!" Naruto smiled as she grabbed my hand and flashed to Lady Tsunade's office. "Hello again!" 

I heard Lady Tsunade squeak in surprise, then grumble about troublesome blondes, so I asked her, "Tsunade-sama, are you by any chance related to the Nara's?"

She sputtered, "Why would you ask that?" 

Naruto Joined in, "Because Shikamaru-baka usually says the phrase 'Troublesome Blondes', and you just said that, so..."

"Hm, maybe I'm around him too much,he's my second assistant after Shizune. Said he wanted to help the Troublesome blonde after he becomes hokage, or something like that. By the way, everyone still thinks you're a boy." Tsunade-Sama said. Looks of realization dawned on our faces.

"I just realized that." Me and Naruto said.

Lady Tsunade snickered, "You both are speaking in unison, ey?"

"NO WE'RE NOT!" Naruto and I spoke in perfect unison again, though I didn't yell like her. Then we realized that we WERE speaking in perfect unison, and Naru turned red and looked away. Me, being an Uchiha, covered the line of red on my cheeks with my elbow and a few quiet coughs.

"Aw... look how red you both are!" Lady Tsunade squealed. 

"Tsunade o-Baa-channnnnn!" Naruto whined.

"Can we just get a mission before you pass out like Hinata?" I sweat dropped at Naru.

"I have one waiting for you. I was just about to all you, so here." Tsunade-sama said before giving me the paper. 

I read it's contents, then widened my eyes. A man from the hidden sand had come for trading-related things, and we had to escort him back to the sand village. But the fact that had my attention is that there were high ranking ninja from the hidden grass after him.

"When do we start?" I asked.

Tsunade-sama smirked, "Right now."

(A/N: SO SORRY, TOO MUCH OF A SHORT CHAPTER, NEXT ONE'S GONNA BE LONG!!!)