Chapter 21

Third POV

"Why is my dad in your memories?"

Deidara finally answered, but with his usual snark. Both blondes seemed to have recovered from their shock. "That's not your dad. That's mine!"

"WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID!?" Naruko barked.

"YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU DENY IT EVEN WHEN YOU SEE THE YELLOW HAIR AND BLUE EYES!" Deidara bit back.

"WHAT- THEN WHO THE HELL IS WEARING THAT HOKAGE HAT WHICH I'M GOING TO WEAR SOON-"

"HEY!" Sasuke cut in, and when Deidara and Naruto didn't stop glaring each other, Sasuke summoned enough strength to stand up and grab Deidara's ponytail, throwing him away from Naruko.

"And you-" Sasuke turned on Naruko, his sharingan blazing a hole through her lovely face, "what the hell are you doing?"

Naruko flinched very slightly.

"I'm asking this dude," Naruko pointed at Deidara, "Why my dad is in his memories?"

"So you're allowed to stare at him and yell? When we could possibly make him explode the entire island?"

"Look, man. MY DAD"

"Your dad?" Sasuke mumbled, until...

"That explains a lot." Sasuke finally said, patting his open left hand with his right fist.

"What?" Naru and Deidara said at the same time, which made both growl at each other and made Sasuke chuckle.

"If both of you seem to have the same dad, what does that make you both?" Sasuke asked.

Both blondes stared with blank faces.

Sasuke sighed, a huge headache starting to form.

"YOU'RE SIBLINGS!!!" He yelled in frustration while pulling his hair.

"But we can't be." Naruko and Deidara.

"And why can't you be?" Sasuke challenged.

"HE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO KILL ME!" Naruko yelled while pointing at Deidara.

"I've almost killed my dad hundreds of times! Half of those were on purpose!" Sasuke retorted. "He was still my father!"

"Yeah well this dude didn't know I'm his sister and nearly killed me!"

"Oh come on, don't tell me this Uchiha didn't nearly kill me!" Deidara yelled.

"AS PROVEN, WE ARE NOT SIBLINGS!!!" Naruko and Deidara yelled in unison.

Sasuke was at a loss for words. How could these 2 be so stupid?

"Look, we have more problems, like dealing with our inner demons in that waterfall and stuff. I think you know now that you're siblings."

Naruko stared at Deidara, who stared back, "You have the Uzumaki swirl on your cheek." She tenderly tilted Deidara's face to the left, to see a faint swirl in the pigments of Deidara's skin.

"So you are my brother." Naruko spoke gently.

"Naruko..." Sasuke facepalmed. "The waterfall?"

"Right." Naruko answered, then bound Deidara in coil of the Kyuubi's chakra.

"Hey! I thought I was your-"

"Just because you're my brother doesn't mean you don't have a mission." She spoke softly, but with tenderness and a small smile.

//time-skip//

"You are me." Naruko and Sasuke said together.

And the forms of them that the duo called their inner demons slowly turned into bits of black and white lights and, entwined together, rose into the sky.