Chapter 1

Naruto POV

Run, run, run! I yelled at myself as I ran from the mob that chased me every time I stepped outside of my house. 

GRAHHHH!!!! KIT, MOVE AND DEFEND YOURSELF!!! I CAN'T SEE YOU SUFFER LIKE THIS!!! Kurama raged in my head.

I can't hurt these people! I'm not heartless like you were! I raged in my mindscape. Kurama just growled and gave me a boost of chakra, which I used to jump onto a roof and run toward training ground 7, where we were having a team meeting. 

Me, Sasuke, and Sakura-Chan were all chunin with Kakashi Sensei as our leader. It was just 3 years ago when I dragged Sasuke's sorry butt to the village after he attempted to run away and Try to get power to become stronger than his brother. (A/N: the whole Uchiha clan was eradicated except for Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, and Sasuke, Shisui, Itachi, and their girlfriends.)The rest of the Uchiha clan was murdered by root people.) The only reason I wasn't banished from the leaf is because Granny Tsunade stamped her foot down and made sure I wasn't banished. For that, I owe her my life.

Third POV

Naruto reached ground seven, but before he could even start looking for his team, a ninja with a black cloak appeared in front of him and slashed him in the stomach. Naruto kicked the man away and started to fight. Blow was thrown after blow, but the cloaked person's strength won out in the end. Naruto saw this and threw a smoke bomb down. When the cloaked figure was confused, Naruto reached out his senses and found team 7. He shunshinned to their location before dropping down and letting the sweet darkness swallow him.

Kakashi POV

"NARUTO!" I yelled as I saw Naruto hit the grass under him. I ran over and turned him onto his back. I leaned my little brother on my arm and felt for a pulse on his chest. A faint one, Should I bring Naruto to Tsunade-Sama? I thought in my head. But Tsunade-Sama is all the way across the village, we won't get there in time, Judging from Naruto's blood loss, he needs medical attention NOW. The other me said. I decided, we're cleaning up as much as we could now, and then when the wound is bandaged, we would go to Tsunade-sama. 

"Sakura! Get the medical kit! Sasu- huh?" I was surprised to see Sasuke Unzipping Naruto's jacket and assessing the damage. He and I both gasped as We saw under the fishnet shirt. Naruto's a girl? I thought incredulously. I stared wide-eyed at the bandages covering his- her, uh... parts. (A/N: 🤦‍♀️🤦🤦‍♀️🤦 seriously, Kakashi. LOL I'm the one writing this and I'M face-palming.

BTW i do both male and female emojis because I don't want to reveal my gender)

Naruto POV

Kit.

I ignored Kurama.

Kit! 

KIT.

KIT!

KIT!!! He roared. I flinched.

Kurama? I asked, scared he would hit me.

Kit, calm down, I'll NEVER hurt you. We are off topic now. Both Kakashi and Sasuke know you're a girl so WAKE UP!

OH SHOOT! THEY KNOW??? KURAMA, WAKE ME UP!!!

On it!

Third POV

Naruto shot up with a gasp of pain when Kakashi attempted to clean the wounds. The blonde breathed heavily as Kakashi gently set her down. Naruto's eyes streamed from the pain and sweat rolled down her moon-like face, but she did not let her pain form sound other than words.

"Kashi-nii..." Naruto gasped out between breathes. Sasuke stared dumbly as Kakashi closed his eyes and let a lone tear escape from his covered eye, so no one could see. Then Sakura walked back with the medical kit, and when she saw Naruto in her female form, she gasped and dropped the kit.

Then she punched Naruto into a tree.

Sasuke saw this, and before Naruto hit the tree, he caught the poor girl and held her bridal-style. (A/N: NOW you see where I'm going, Reader-Chan's?😏😏)

Kakashi snapped and held Sakura by the throat and growled, "You touch my sister-"

He knocked the pink-haired girl out. Before Kakashi could finish, Sasuke cut him off.

"You'll live in hell." Sasuke growled as he finished Kakashi's sentence.