Chapter 4

Sasuke POV (I know, people, too much Sasuke-teme, but I can't help it)

I groaned as the world came back into focus and I saw Naruto and Nii-san staring at me. "Teme, Don't make me panic again, I was literally half-dead with fear." Naruto whispered as she hugged me. I smirked, then yelped as something poked me hard in the rib. I glared at Itachi who chuckled.

Third POV

"Itachi, you met my g- Naruto?" Sasuke stopped himself from saying 'girlfriend' just in time. "Sasuke? What's this about a girlfriend?" Itachi Teased while pinching his brother's cheeks.

When Naruto pulled back from her hug, Sasuke cried out as a zillion needles seemed to poke his ribs, he had suffered a serious injury last month, and was still recovering slightly from it. "Teme! Don't move so much!" Naruto scolded as she placed one hand on Sasuke's ribs and started healing, while running her hands through his hair. Sasuke closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling. "Remember when you ran away? I dragged you onto my back and carried you all the way back here? I somehow touched your hair, it was so soft I was about to ask about what you did to make it so soft. What DO you do?" Naruto murmured.

"You're asking me THAT kind of a question?" sasuke asked, his eyes still closed. 

"I don't see why not." 

"Oh alright, I just send chakra to my hair once a week, and I send a minimal amount with precise chakra control and-"

"Blah blah blah a bunch of stuff that isn't important now tell me how you two got together." Itachi smirked. Sasuke puffed out his cheek again and this time, Naruto fainted with a red face. 

//time-skip//

Third POV

"Time for dinner!" Rang through the house. 

"So, I'll see you tomorrow, then? Sasuke?" Naruto asked as she started to put her shoes on. She was a little sad she had to leave. "Dobe, my parents want to know you more, you can't just leave!" Sasuke grabbed her hand away from the shoes and dragged her to the sink. "Now wash your hands and sit before mother goes crazy and tries to drag you into a clothing store." 

"Why does Mikoto-Sama want to drag me into a clothing store?" Naruto asked. 

"Because you have boy clothing instead of skirts and kimonos." 

"How do you know about skirts and kimonos, last time I checked, I was dating a boy who WAS an insufferable dolt who didn't know what love was."

"Yeah, well now I'm different."

"So if I died, you wouldn't slay my killer?"

Sasuke rushed over and held Naruto by her hands. "Then promise me you won't get killed."

The blonde sighed and turned her head away, but Sasuke turned her chin toward him. "I'm a ninja, I can die anytime, even now, when you're holding me, plus, I'm also a human-"

"YOU FINALLY ACCEPT THAT!"

"Yes, now before you cut me off again, I'm a human, and Humans can die of any disease."

"Then I'll make sure you don't get sick, I'll store herbs and put them in a seal, you can help me out on that, and I can protect you on our missions."

"But you're supposed to be doing something else on mission, like securing the scroll or protecting our client, not preventing me from getting hurt."

"That's why you're a ninja. You protect us all from danger, and we in turn protect you, isn't that right?" Sasuke whispered before hugging Naruto and kissing her. She returned the kiss, and they stood like that for a minute or so, until 1 person cleared their throat, another giggled, and the third person's smirk was getting wider and wider and wider. Those people, in order, were Fugaku  (who cleared his throat), Mikoto (who giggled), and Itachi (who smirked). Sasuke hid behind Naruto, and she glared playfully at him. "Look at this, my VERY dependable boyfriend is making me suffer the wrath of his father, mother, AND brother. How VERY dependable." Naruto's voice dripped with sweet sarcasm.