Chapter 8

Third POV

Naru was frightened by what she saw next through her blurry vision. The Uchiha had somehow tracked her down (AKA heard Deidara's boom from his messed up clay thingamajiggabob).

Sasuke's eyes darkened as he saw Naru sprawled on her side, blood flowing from her wounds. His Uchiha blood on fire, he clenched his fists hard, and bent his head forward.

"Be prepared..." Sasuke whispered, only loud enough for Hidan and Naru to hear. 

"To die." Sasuke finished as he took his katana out of  it's sheath and sliced Hidan into 6 different pieces. 2 arms, 2 legs, a gruesome head, and a torso lay far apart from each other. A shinobi who had intel on him would know Hidan was going to live, but to any normal person, he would be considered done. Fortunately, Sasuke wasn't done either.

Throwing a Kunai with a paper bomb attached to where Hidan's fragments were, Sasuke carefully exploded the ground under Hidan, and didn't damage the body parts, otherwise Naru would get the effects too. 

The earth under Hidan collapsed, and rocks crushed most of Hidan's fragments. "OY! DEIDARA-BAKA! HELP ME OUT!"

Deidara sighed from his perch in the trees. He dived down on his clay bird, but before he cold even say his trademark phrase starting with 'Art', Sasuke looked up and black flames appeared, killing Deidara on the spot.

Sasuke ran to Naruto and picked the girl up gently. Naru gasped as she saw the sharingan pattern in Sasuke's eyes. 

"You have the... Mangekyo sharingan..." Naru whispered. Sasuke's eyes widened as he jumped from branch to branch, abandoning the Akatsuki members and heading toward camp.

"Come out of the tent, we're leaving!" Sasuke yelled at the tradesman. The man ran out,and Sasuke collected all the valuables through a shadow clone. As soon as the tradesman came out of the camp and away, Sasuke glared at the campsite, and the same black flames  erupted, burning everything up.

"Wait, hold the trades-man." Naruko whispered. Sasuke complied, but then asked, "Wait, hat are you doing- Oy, OY!" Sasuke yelled as he felt Naru mold chakra, and with a HUGE flash, the trio landed in the Kazekage's office.

(A/N: I'M SO SORRY IT'S SUCH A BAD CLIFFHANGER!!! I'LL GET STARTED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER IMMEDIATELY!!!)

JUST KIDDING!

HERE:

Gaara POV

*Sighs* this paperwork is gonna eat into the night again. I need something out of routine. A flash appeared before my eyes, blinding me. That was fast, what could've- I started, then what I saw cut me off.

Naru, Sasuke, and the tradesman I had sent to Konoha were all there in my office. I then got a better look, but that was worse. Naruto was bathed in her own blood. Sasuke had some weird pattern in his eyes, and the tradesman was looking EXTREMELY confused. 

My blood boiled. Who dared to hurt my sister, the one who saved me from EVERYTHING, the reason why I became Kazekage?

I wrapped sand around the the three and flew out the window to the Emergency entrance of the hospital.

Third POV

As soon as the hospital staff saw a random raven-head Chunin with a weird pattern in his eyes, a blondie girl covered in blood, and their own Kazekage (they didn't bother seeing the tradesman) bringing them into the hospital, no questions were asked. They immediately took the girl (Naruko) and went directly to the surgery room.

//Timeskip//

Sasuke was pacing left and right, forehead creased in worry. He had long ago deactivated his brand new Mangekyo, for fear that it would eat away at his eyesight.

The Suna siblings' worry was increasing 10 times more than it should because of the Uchiha's pacing. Temari, being the hothead of the three, lost it and... "ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! YOU WILL-" she grabbed Sasuke by the back of his collar and shunshinned to the Kazekage's residence, "TAKE A BATH, CLEAN YOURSELF up, then mull things over!" Her voice faded a bit as she went into Kankuro's room, and rummaged through his closet to see if she could find any spare clothes. 

//timeskip//

Sasuke was just drying his hair with the towel Temari had brought over. "Thanks, Temari." 

Temari was surprised a bit, but then she smirked, "So Gaara WAS right, Naru Changes people when she spends time with them..." 

"Shut up-ow!" Sasuke yelped when Temari bonked him on the head. "Watch your words, Uchiha, there are others who can revive the Uchiha clan and Naruko can find another Husband if you don't live~" Temari sang with the scary voice every woman uses.

Sasuke's bones chilled JUST a bit, then he caught on to what Temari was saying and Blushed, though of course, he covered it with his elbow.

Temari grabbed the Uchiha's shoulder and said, "I give you my blessing to have Naru. But you'd better not break her heart." Then she shunshinned back to the hospital.

"What took you so long- OY! That's MY shirt!" Kankuro yelled when he saw Sasuke in a simple white shirt and black pants.

"Well, do you want me to get him here dressed up as a stripper?" Temari retorted. Sasuke's whole body jolted as he tried to imagine that.

(A/N: just imagine Sasuke's clothes at the beginning of Shippuden)

"No but-" Gaara cut Kankuro off.

"Be quiet, Sasuke's going mad." Gaara snapped gently.

Kankuro got the anime tears, but stayed silent. 

//Time-skip//

"Kazekage-sama, the girl is-" A medic was about to say 'Stabilized' but another medic came running and gave her an update.

"Oh! This is wonderful! Kazekage-sama, the girl is fully recovered!" Medic 1 said cheerfully.

Sasuke exhaled a heaving sigh f relief and let his body go relaxed from his stiff position while sitting, Gaara did the same, Temari cried, "YES!", and Kankuro did the same as Temari.

"Can we see her?" Gaara asked.

"Yes but- Ara, Uzumaki-San! You were not supposed to get out of bed!" The medic scolded gently as Naruko ran out of a door to the others.