Chapter 19

(A/N: You'll know what these pictures are meant for later)

Third POV (A/N: as said in my little note, Naruko looks like herself in a kimono thing here)

Fugaku just got home from his visit to the hokage. But when he stepped into the corridor leading to the main room of his house, he heard no sound; no sound of his wife washing the dishes, no sound of his sons arguing about which fire style jutsu was better, nothing.

But he stopped when he saw what happened. Shock overwhelmed the Uchiha head's whole being, as his mind tried to process the horror his eyes took in. Itachi, his wonderful son Itachi, was lying in a pool of his own blood, and Mikoto, Sasuke, and Naruto staring blankly in shock and grief at his face.

"Itachi..." Fugaku murmured heartbrokenly. He never wanted anything bad to happen to his clan heir, this was impossible to conceive. He rushed toward them, and knelt on his knees, still in shock. "I-is everyone alright?"

"I'm going to end this." Naruko quietly whispered while staring in blunt shock at Itachi. "I will kick Madara's-"

"Naruko. Let me join." Sasuke whispered.

"He'll feel pain if it's the last thing we do." Sasuke and Naruko said together. 

//Somewhere else//

Madara Uchiha's back bent and squiggled as he shivered slightly. "Goodness," he said, as arrogant as ever, "Who's talking bad of me?"

An insane smile grew on his face under his mask as he whispered in psychotic delight, "Would they like to kill me?"

//TIME-SKIP BECAUSE I'M A LAZY BUTT AND I WANT TO GET THIS CHAPTER TO ALL OF YOU//

Third POV (A/N: HERE IS WHERE NARUKO LOOKS LIKE NARUTO, HAIR SHORT AND ALL)

It is now the beginning of the 4th shinobi war, a combination of all the 5 great nations to defeat the one enemy under the name of Madara Uchiha. 

Gaara, the current kazekage, was addressing the crowd of shinobi and kunoichi in front of him, as their commander. He pleaded to them to put their hearts into the battle, that this was the only way they could save the world.

Meanwhile, on an island near the land of lightning...

"So we have to meditate in front of the wall, and fight our inner selves?" Naruko asked Bee and Motoi (A/N: I legit forgot about Motoi 💀)with blank confusion written on her face. Sasuke nodded as he stared at the waterfall in front of him.

Is it possible to do it together? Sasuke wondered in his mind, since he wanted to see Naruko's inner self. (A/N: I SWEAR ON FRIGGIN' ALL FOR ONE AND MADARA [not sorry you 2 but I wanna see you both die] IF YOU GUYS COME WITH YOUR DIRTY MINDEDNESS I WILL SING THIS SONG: http://www.viewpure.com/KvcjClF9nx4?ref=bkmk

OK SO DON'T COME WITH YOUR DIRTY MINDS THERE WILL BE PARTS LATER WHERE YOU CAN GET THE POPCORN OUT AND GET NOSEBLEEDS IF YOU WANT[no promises]

sorry for my tangent) BACK TO STORY:

Everyone just looked at Sasuke like he grew another sharingan eye in his forehead (A/N: You wish you were Kaguya huh lmao-), and a small blush bloomed on her face, even though she knew what her boyfriend meant.

"I said that out loud, didn't I? Forget I asked." Sasuke pinched between his eyebrows as a slight pink overtook the somewhat pale color his skin naturally had.

"Not a problem, I just didn't know you guys were-" Motoi started but Naruko cut him off.

"Aren't we supposed to be training instead of talking about my love life?" Naruko muttered as she jumped onto the tiny little bit of land in the middle of the waterfall's plunge pool.

"It's my love life too." Sasuke muttered as he joined Naruko, sitting cross-legged next to Naruko and closing his eyes. He placed his hand on Naruko's knee, which she gently accepted, gently intertwining her fingers with his.

Of course, (our beloved) Yamato fanned himself and muttered something about 'Blondes and sharingan boys who never give me a break', and the other 2 (Motoi and Killer B) were whispering to each other about the intertwined hands. Little the the rest know, but Naruko and Sasuke made a connection  with their intertwined hands, which meant they would face their inner devils together.

"Yo, Naruko and Sasuke." 2 voices sounding very much like the original 2. Naruko and Sasuke immediately shot up and yelled (well, Sasuke only exclaimed) together, "WHO'S THERE?"

"We, of course." The 2 voices revealed themselves as they stepped out of the waterfall.

They stared each other down. (A/N: Inner Sasuke looks like the picture wayyyy on top, above the title, Inner Naruko looks like the picture below Sasuke and she's standing, so the tails are sorta waving around behind her as she talks to the original 2)

"You look just like me..." Naruko mumbled. 

"I wonder why?" Inner Naruko sassily asked with much sarcasm.

"No duh, Naruko." Sasuke deadpanned as he turned his head to look at his now fuming Naruko-chan. (A/N: I swear, I just heard Nezuko-chan somewhere and I don't even knew which anime she[?] belongs to-)

"It's because you're the same, just that this one" Inner Sasuke said with an insane smile while pointing to Inner Naruko, "is certainly much better." 

"Sasuke." Real Naruko said. Sasuke nodded. And both disappeared. 

They were so fast they went for a head on collision with their inner selves. But to their surprise their 2 inners blocked their attacks easily.

So they really live up to our strengths, huh? Naruko and Sasuke thought in unison.

//time-skip because I SUCK at these scenes, and I'm lazy as hell//

Both Sasuke and Naruko were exhausted after fighting themselves, Sasuke being very low on chakra. But the inner Naruko and Sasuke weren't even breaking a sweat.

"You know what?" Inner Naruko scoffed, while flipping a tail around sassily, "This is getting boring. I think you both should go back and practice being yourself. BE US!" She yelled and flicked a finger at them, and they were conscious once again, in front of the waterfall.

The sheer force of inner Naruko's flick was enough to send them flying back to the mainland, where Yamato, Bee, and Motoi were waiting. Or were they?

Naruko POV

Me and Sasuke landed on our feet, but as soon as we did, Sasuke doubled over coughing. Me, being me, naturally freaked out. "Oi! Sasuke! Get yourself together!" I held him as he coughed and sputtered. "Chakra... exhaust..." we managed to make out before the bastard teme collapsed. I went to my knees in worry, shaking him gently.

I was about to go run for help (A/N: since the .adults went AWOL) when someone grabbed my  hair and roughly tried to twist my head to some side. Luckily, my neck was strong enough for me to survive. "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled as I grabbed the hand and clenched it hard enough to cut off blood supply.

"That wont work for me brat." A voice said. A voice I recognize way too well.