Chapter 7

Third POV

Naru and Sasuke were walking with the trades-person, both were extremely vigilant, Naru extending her sensory skills all over the place, and Sasuke scanning the area with his sharingan activated.

//Time-skip (LOL I barely wrote a paragraph before I'm time-skipping...)//

Third POV still

"We'll set up camp here." Naru said as the three came upon a clearing.

"Yeah, whatever, just set up the tent." The trades-man said. He really needs to work on that attitude of his... Naru and Sasuke though.

Naru went into the forest to collect firewood while Sasuke set up the tent for all three of them, one tent for each person. 

Meanwhile, in the forest...

"Sheesh, it's so hard to find firewood, it's like someone stole all the firewood in the forest." Naruto muttered.

"Or maybe someone DID take all the firewood..." she mumbled. Just then, a stick hit the blonde. "Ow, what was-" Naru looked up.

"So, I find you alone this time, kyuubi, hmm!" Deidara rattled from the top of a tree.

"You absolute idiot! What are you doing? you aren't supposed to show yourself to the enemy until they find you!" Hidan yelled from a tree branch.

"You fool, you revealed yourself by dropping the stick." Sasori said in his monotonous voice. 

(A/N: ALRIGHT, MIDGETS, any redhead that you see that is/was a sunagakure ninja has a monotone voice)

"SHUT UP, HIDAN! ANd YOU, SASORI MY MAN, WHY DIDN'T YOU BACK ME UP???" Deidara yelled.

"YOU DON'T SERVE JASHIN-SAMA-" Hidan was cut off by a punch to the face, courtesy to Naruto. 

"WHY YOU-" Hidan yelled as he swung he's scythe backwards, and made contact with Naruto's blood. Hidan smirked, and landed on the special marking he had arranged earlier. 

"Preparations for the ritual are comepletely..." Hidan whispered. Naruto growled as she landed a few feet away from him. Deidara, being the idiot he is, messed up while making some of his detonating clay, and it accidentally burst, crating a sound that traveled for miles.

Back at camp...

Sasuke heard the blast, "What the-" he whispered. He made a shadow clone guard the tradesman and ran in the direction of the blast. 

Back where Naruto is...

Hidan licked the blood on his scythe (A/N: ew, this scene is always so disgusting), and his bodily color changed to black and white. Naruto stared, her guard always up. 

By this time, Sasuke had reached the clearing where Naru was. He ran through the trees as fast as he could.

Hidan pierced his own abdomen, and Naruto gasped as she felt searing pain enter her own abdomen. She fell onto one knee, and spit out a bit of blood.

"You...- Sasuke... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Naru yelled as said person stared at Naru. Hidan took this opportunity and did the most dreaded. He pierced his heart.

Sasuke POV

"Naru..." I whispered, my insides were on fire as I saw what happened. Now she was on both knees, hand pressed over her heart.

I saw everything, Naru spit out blood as more ran down her chin, that horrible substance stain her clothes, and her eyes dullen slightly. 

Suddenly, my vision cleared, and improved dramatically as my blood boiled. Oh, that man was gonna pay.