Chapter 11

Third POV

"So, How is Hokage-dono?" Gaara asked.

"She's fine, she's still addicted to sake, though." Naruko answered.

"Now that I think about it, What do we call you?" Temari asked.

"Oh, good question." Naruto and Sasuke said in unison. Temari and Kankuro snickered and Naruto/Naru/Naruko turned away, blushing red, while Sasuke turned the other side, the slightest of blushes dusting his angled cheeks.

"Well, I guess Naruko is fine, Naru for short, and maybe Naruto sometimes, I'm not willing to give up the name my mother and father gave me." The newly christened 'Naruko' said, before picking up a small lump of rice and eating it with her chopsticks.

"Oh good, I was wondering if I was ever going to call you by your name." Gaara stated.

"Mm. Now let's eat before it gets cold." Naruko ordered.

//time-skip// 

"Hah, I'm going to bed." Naru said.

"We only have one guest room." Temari smirked.

Naruto pretended she didn't plan payback, "WHY YOU- fine, I can grab a futon and sleep on the floor, whatever's good. Now, I'M OUT!" She yelled the last bit and walked off. Little dd th rest know that Naruto had only activated a 'Camouflage jutsu' she had picked up from a mission a few years ago.

"I guess I'll get going too." Temari yawned into her hand, and stood up. The rest also activated their 'Camouflage jutsu'.

Temari walked into her room, then gaped. "WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED HERE?" She yelled. Her room was much cleaner than before, but every inch of her walls were covered with pictures of Shikamaru. Temari saw the 'never-to-look-at-except-if-you're-Temari' pictures face down on the desk, and picked them up and fanned them.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE!?!?!?!?!" She yelled with blood spilling from her nose. She passed out on her bed, blood spewing from her nose.

"This mission is a success!" Naruto and Kankuro Whisper-screamed. Gaara and Sasuke only whispered that.

//time-skip//

Naruto burst out laughing as she saw what Sasuke was dressed in for bed. A huge black cat onesie that Temari had set for him earlier. It even had a tail. Sasuke glared at her, to which she replied with more laughter. Only when Sasuke's glare intensified did she wipe her eyes and go into the bathroom to change into hers.

Sasuke stared with a little blush when he saw Naru come out. She was dressed in a Fox onesie. It even had sparkles in the hoodie eyes. "I think I look cute..." She murmured as she lifted her 'paws'. "WOW!" She yelped in surprise as Red chakra came out of the fox belly and took the same of a mini Kyuubi.

I've never been so proud. Kurama said, his eyes sparkling.

"Good night." Sasuke turned, then 'mph'ed as he fell on the pillow. Naru went to her side, got herself situated, situated Kurama in the middle of the bed, then turned herself to Sasuke's side. Sasuke reached out for her hand, and she held his. "Good Night, Dobe." Sasuke murmured, eyes closed. Naruko closed hers as well, "Good night, teme."

//Morning//

Sasuke POV

Loud flashing interrupted my dreamless sleep. I pulled my sore body up, only to see a stars-flashing-in-her-eyes Temari holding a camera. Then I looked at my condition. My hair was just as it was last night, rumpled and messy, though my hair style was still visible beyond all that hair. I turned, much to my surprise (and I might've blushed a tad bit, but don't tell mom), a sleeping Naruko at my side, attempting to cuddle with the blankets I'd pushed off. But the weird thing was that she looked like she was 4. Then I turned on my sharingan (not the mangekyo, Nii-San told me it deteriorated my eyes when i asked about it) to see it was a transformation.

Pain spiked behind my eyes, and I held my head in an attempt to quite it down, subtly turning the sharingan off. Then I looked at my hands, and saw that they weren't the large pair (with nimble fingers, that's what I like best of them) they were last night. They were now chubby, small midgets, with baby fat still on them. 

When did we do a transformation Jutsu? I asked myself.

In your sleep. A burly, low voice scared me out of my wits.

Kyuubi? I asked a little fearfully.

What.

When did you get into my head?

You mortals and your forgetfulness. Did you forget the connection I forged between you and Naruko?

Oh... was my smart answer.

"Good morning..." Naruko yawned. I urged myself not to hug her, she just had to be cute 24/7. Though that means I have to protect her from other men.

"What are you thinking about?" Naruko and Temari asked at the same time. 

"Hah?"

"What are you thinking about?" Naruko asked, but this time Temari didn't ask; she must've figured it out.

"See, I knew that you were meant to be Shikamaru's wife." I pointed with a lazy finger at Temari, who blushed and bopped me lightly on the head. "Nice try, Broody emo boy, I already know that." (A/N: Sooooo, am I the. Only one who has that "C'mon f***ing emo boy"song stuck in my head? Is that the name? IDK you tiktok or pop song people please figure it out.)

I frowned. Naruko saw this and wrapped an arm around me and yelled in her 'Naruto' act, "SEE? I TOLD YOU you were meant for Shikamaru, now Sasuke thinks the same, NE TEME?" Naruko asked me. I 'hn'ed.

"CAN I HAVE MY SHIRT BACK FROM YESTERDAY?" Kankuro called from another room. I sighed, This is gonna be a long day. Hn.