Chapter 53

Thank you for all the kind comments/ messages. I'm trying my best to keep my head above water..
Forgive me if my writing is a little all over the place right now. 
As always please leave a comment, I love reading them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 Ashley's point of view.

 "I love them." I gasp, admiring the maroon velvet on the shoes. "What do you think?" I ask, turning my foot on the side. "Zayn?" I turn, looking at the area where he once stood. "Zaynnnnnnnnnn?" I call out, leaning over in an attempt to see past the racks of dresses. I sigh, turning back to admire the platforms in the mirror once more.

"They suit you." A thick Irish accent compliments, causing me to jump and let out an abnormal squeal. I clamp a hand over my mouth, stopping the sound instantly. 

"Do I know you?" I laugh, turning to see a short boy standing there.

"No." He smiles, a giant grin stuck on his lips. I stare at him, a long awkward silence between us. "I'm, uh, Niall's second cousins friend." He explains, running a hand through the red hair on top of his freckle filled face.

"Right.." I nod, chewing on my bottom lip as I stare blankly at him.

"Seriously James?" Zayn's voice cuts through the silence, appearing behind 'James' with a handful of shopping bags. "Stop creeping out Ashley." He sighs, pushing past the short lad to get to me. "I love those shoes on you, we'll get them." He nods, handing me two bags which were incredibly over sized for the amount they actually carried. 

"Can I just have a picture of Ashley?" James pleads, leaning out from behind Zayn.  I lock eyes with Zayn, and he shrugs before sighing and running a hand through his messy flat hair.

"Just look her up on tumblr or something, arent you ment to be at school?" He groans, glancing over his shoulder at the shorter boy.  

"I already have." He grins, making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Just give me your phone." I sigh, watching as he fumbles through his pockets and hands me an ipod touch. I open the camera and quickly take a picture, which Zayn decides to pose in. I silently pass him the ipod back and turn to face the mirror once again, pulling off the shoes and handing them to Zayn. 

"Time for the next shop, go away James." Zayn smiles, his voice dropping at the end as he addresses the creepy kid. The Irish boy sighs, but smiles and leaves quickly.

"He was creepy. Can we just go home?" I sigh, awkwardly hopping as I pull on one of my heels. 

"We need to shop though." Zayn frowns at me in the mirror.

"I miss Harry though." I pout, causing a long sigh to escape Zayn's lips. "Please Zaynnnnnnnnn." I beg, fluttering my eyelashes the best I can. 

"That shit doesn't work on me." He smirks, smug written all over his features. 

"We are all going to dinner tonight by the way." He grins, heading to the checkout to pay for my overly priced shoes. 

"Who is we?" I ask, watching as the lady at the counter scans the shoes, a plastic smile plastered on her face.