Chapter 10

This chapter isn't very good at all. Just a warning, haha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh good. I thought you were asleep." She stayed by the door, her voice seemed hesitant. 

"Nah, I'm awake." I replied, lifting myself up onto my elbows. She stood awkwardly, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Ashley, you're allowed to come in ya know." I smirked, watching her blush as she shuffled into the room. She sat at the end of the bed, next to my feet. I was anxious to know what her and the boys had spoken about. It made no sense why I couldn't know as well.

"So what did Louis say?" I tried to spark up a conversation.

"Nothing." She answered almost immediately.  I narrowed my eyes at her face, it was way to obvious she was lying. The way she chewed on the soft skin of her lips when she was nervous always gave her away.

"Ash, I know you lying." I rolled my eyes, watching as she chewed furiously on her bottom lip.

"It's nothing. Can we just go to sleep ? I'm tired." She huffed, crawling onto the bed beside me. Someone was grumpy.

"Alright." I decided not to push it, she looked worn out. I watched her curl up, hugging her knees tightly. The way she slept was strangely adorable, she was always cuddled up to something or someone. I rolled on my side facing her and that's how I fell asleep. With her beautiful face in my dreams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's point of view.

I let out a long sigh. I was completely failing at the plan right now. I didn't want Harry to get hurt, so I was basically ignoring him. It wasn't exactly a smart move, but it's the only thing I could think of right now. The bed shifted as Harry moved into a more comfortable position next to me. I needed to sleep, my head hurt from thinking and my eyes were heavy. I let my them drop shut and snuggled into the pillow, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning I was awoken by shouting. I flung my arms around the bed, checking to see if Harry was here. The bed was empty. I groaned and rolled onto my back, listening to the constant shouting going on. What was happening? I opened my eyes slowly, scrunching up my face as I did so. I shuffled my body to the edge of the bed and turned so my legs hung over the edge. My feet made contact with the soft carpet and I pulled my body up. I headed straight out the door and down the stairs. My body stopped at the bottom, close enough so I could hear what was being said. I stayed hidden behind the corner, leaning against the cool wall.

"You are not seeing her." Harry snarled, he sounded pissed.

"Why not?" A cocky voice replied. I froze, it couldn't be. How did he find me?