Chapter 15

I SHIP ZARRY !
Just saying..
Love you all :)

Leave a comment pleaseeeee.

This chapter is really horrible and rushed.
WOOPS. 

I haven't edited this yet, excuse the mistakes.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I stared now at the glistening water, it was only a few metres down from the bridge, it gently and slowly flowed along. I grabbed the railing, swinging my body over the top and sitting down.

"Don't fall." Harry warned, his eye brows scrunching together.

"Oh come on ! You sound like Liam" I laughed. "I think his rubbing off on you Haz." I teased. He gasped.

"No way." His eyes were wide with fear. I threw my head forward with laughter.

"Your face." I choked for air as I continued to laugh. His face lit up in a grin, both his dimples making an appearance. He shook his head, his shiny curls whipping around in the air.

"Would Liam do this ?" Before I got out a response Harry jumped off the bridge, grabbing me around the waist and pulling me down with him. I squealed as we rushed down, plunging underneath the icy water. I kicked up and broke the surface, gasping for air. Harry popped up beside me, a giant grin on his face. I laughed.

"I can't believe you just did that !" I exclaimed, splashing him with the freezing liquid. I had to tread water continuously to keep my head above water, I think Harry had found a rock to stand on as he wasn't struggling the least amount. 

"I'm not like Liam." He shrugged, a smirk stuck on his lips. I shook my head, I was running out of breath to speak. I wasn't the fittest or best swimmer in the world.

"Can you. He. Help  me?" I managed to choke out, reaching my hand towards him. He instantly wrapped his warm hands around mine, dragging me through the water and right up against his body.

"We are so screwed if there is paparazzi here." I laughed, wrapping my arms around his waist to keep me from falling back into the deep water. My feet sat on top of his as the water rushed past our bodies.

"Don't worry, they will make this situation look all romantic. Like you nearly drowned and I came to your rescue." He smirked, continuing to hold me close. I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"My hero!" I called out dramatically, sighing heavily. He laughed.

"Can we get out of the water now? My entire body is going numb." Harry asked, his lips were now a pale blue. We probably should get out before we got frostbite. My bones were aching from the cold, my lips quivering.

"Lead the way." I nodded. We both crawled out of the river onto the grassy banks. I collapsed on the floor, Goosebumps appearing all over my skin. Harry laid next to me.

"I think I am going to freeze to death!" I cried out, curling up into a ball as my body shook, damn it was cold.