Chapter 41

This isn't as good as it could have been, rushed and short. Sorry.

REALLY SHORT. 

and bad..

SORRY 

I'm really busy right now aha

Love you all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I snap out of my frozen position, grabbing the phone and answering on the third ring. My hands shaking as my eyes fill with tears.

“Harry!?” I gasp into the phone, desperate to hear his voice. Louis rushes in, staring at me wide eyed.

“Ash..” He mumbles through the line.

“Oh my god.” I choke, trying to find my voice, searching through my head for the right words.

“I miss you.” He sighs.

“Come back.” I beg, gripping the phone so tightly my knuckles begin to go white.

“I can’t..”

“Then where are you, I will come live you with you. I’ll do anything. Just please. I need to see you.” I gush, trying to keep myself together. Louis walks over to me quietly, sitting in front of me and watching intently.

“I’m sorry. I just- I just needed to hear your voice.” He whispers, his breathing heavy.

“Where are you Harry?” I beg. The phone goes silent, except for his constant and breaths. “I love you.” I sigh into the phone.

“I love you too Ash.” He speaks quietly and slowly, like he is deliberating what to say. “I think about you every day..”

“Then come back..” I beg weakly.

“I just- need some time alone.” He sighs, the phone rustling through the line as he moves. “You’ll see me soon. I promise I will come see you again before I leave.” He whispers.

“What? What do you mean leave? Harry you can’t leave. What are you talking about?” I panic, gripping the phone even tighter between my slim fingers. Louis frowns, leaning in closer.

“I'm leaving for a while Ash.. ”

“When are you leaving?” I ask quickly, I knew where the airport was, I could stop him, I could find him.

“Friday.” He mumbles as background noise rises, someone else clattering around.

“Mate, we gotta go down to the pub. I got a gig tonight.” A faint voice speaks to Harry, cutting our conversation short.

“I gotta go Ash, I love you.” The line cuts off, leaving me with silence.

“Louis.” I speak up, directly to the Doncaster boy on the floor.

“Yeah?”

“His with Ed.” I state, beginning to chew on my bottom lip.

“Sheeran? Ranga? Ginger Jesus?” He asks, his eyebrows scrunching together. I simply nod in reply.  “Harry’s going to America.”

“Wh- what?”

“Ed’s touring, this Friday he leaves for the US.” Louis explains further, his hand reaching up and running through his hair. I sigh, hugging the phone to my chest.