Chapter 12

HELLLLLLOOOO !
Just saying hi. 

Leave comments of what you think, I love hearing from you guys.

THANKYOU FOR READING.
It is still short.. Sorry... I will update a long chapter on the weekend!

LOVE YOU GUYS TO MARS AND BACK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Ashley, it's Zayn. Can I come in?" Zayn spoke softly through the door.  I sighed, slumping against the wall. I should probably let him in, it was his bathroom after all. I quickly rubbed my eyes and cheeks to destroy the evidence of tears, using my hands to roughly brush my wild hair.

"It's unlocked." I called out, bringing my knees up to my chest. The handle turned as the door swung open. His eyes landed on me, his wasn't wearing his usual caring and sympathetic look. He looked frustrated. He ran a hand through his hair before coming and standing in front of me. I waited for him to speak, biting on my thumb lightly. He seemed to be thinking of what to say, his eyes wandering aimlessly around the room. His eyes finally came back to meet my gaze.

"Why would you do that to Harry?" He broke the silence. This comment had taken me off guard, I hadn't done anything!

"What?" I squinted my eyes and leaned my head foreword slightly, wondering why he had asked such a question.

"You know well that he would never hurt you. He was just protecting you. In case you forgot, that Brad guy was the one that nearly broke your jaw. Your abusive ex that broke you heart. The one you were completely in love with and was crushed by. The one who strolled into Harry and Louis' apartment unwelcomed, called you a bitch, said you deserved to get punched, and then hit your brother in the face. And now Harry is in a wreck of tears because of you. Because you acted like he was the bad guy. Harry is beating himself up now. He won't listen to any of us. He was angry, so he beat the crap out of someone. Someone who hurt you. Worse then anyone else ever has. Brad deserved everything that he got. But Harry didn't. So don't sit here and feel sorry for yourself, go fix it. " Zayn left straight after finishing, leaving the door open and the room quiet. I sat in shock, processing what he had just said. A wave of guilt washed over me as I thought of Harry. Zayn was right. Harry was just protecting me.

"Shit." I cursed, grabbing the counter to pull my body up of the cool floor. I hated when Zayn was right, which unfortunately was almost always. He was a straight forward kinda guy, one of the reasons he was great to talk to. If there was ever a problem Zayn would address it head on, he wasn't one to beat around the bush or play any stupid games.

I made my way down the stairs, my feet heavy on the carpeted steps. Zayn was sitting on the couch with his phone, scrolling down what looked like twitter.

"His in his room." Zayn sounded bored, his voice monotone as he continued to tap away on his phone.

"Thanks.." I mumbled, quickly exiting his apartment and heading back to Harry's. The door was closed and locked,  I banged by fist against the glass loudly. I gazed into the apartment, watching as Louis' figure appeared from the staircase. He walked over slowly, unlocking the door and pulling it open.

"Hey Lou. Can I talk to him?" My voice was weak and quiet, my eyes begging Louis to say yes. He just nodded and offered a small smile in my direction.

"His in bed." Louis stepped to the side to let me in. I thanked him quickly before scrambling up stairs and to Harry's door. To my surprise it was wide open. Harry was lying on the bed on his stomach, his face buried in a pillow and his chocolate curls sticking out in all directions. His back rose and fell, his body jerking as he sobbed. I felt absolutely horrid. Like I had murdered puppies. I took a deep breath, gaining the confidence to talk to him. I stepped into the room slowly, stopping as I reached the side of his bed. I could hear his cries now, the gasping sound as he tried to find oxygen.

"Haz.. I am so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said back there.." My voice trailed of, my heart throbbed as I watched him carefully. He looked so vulnerable, so weak, so small and delicate. I figured he wasn't in the mood to talk, so I continued on.

"I know you would never ever hurt me, I don't even know why I said that. I feel so stupid I really do, I never wanted to upset you. I trust you with my life Haz." I sighed, I did feel stupid. Like a complete idiot. He needed to know I still loved him the same, still trusted him, he was still my Harry.

I crawled onto the bed next to him, lying next to him. My hand reached out and tangled itself into his hair. I stroked his head gently. Doing my best to comfort him.

"Harry I still see you the same. You haven't changed at all. Brad deserved it, he had hurt me badly. You were just protecting me and I understand that. I just.. I have never really seen a fight before. It was scary for me. I still love you." I whispered, moving my hand back down to rest beside me. His body stirred, his head turning to face me. His eyes were puffy and red, his lips cracked and dry, his hair a total mess.

"You.. love me?" He whispered. I froze. In what way exactly was he meaning?

"Of course.. You are one of my best friends Harry. I love you as much as I love chocolate." I smiled weakly. I swear he looked disappointed, or maybe that was just me.