Chapter 17

So hi again.

THANKYOU FOR THE COMMENTS, I LOVE THEM LIKE I LOVE CHOCOLATE.

Can I just take a moment to say Louis saying goodbye to Eleanor at the airport was the cutest thing ever and my heart melted into a massive red puddle on the floor.. They should get married or something.

This chapter kinda sucks...

KEEP COMMENTING AND BEING COOL.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I had no idea why it gave me so much pleasure to see us looking like a couple. Maybe it wasn't that at all, maybe it was Harry. He was so happy, it gave me the warmest feeling knowing I put that smile on his face. I snuck a glance at him, to discover he was already staring at me. His lips stayed in a smile but it no longer reached his eyes. I cocked my head to the side with confusion, what had possibly happened in the last thirty seconds?

"I'm going out the back, don't break anything." The guy winked before disappearing behind the counter and through a door. 

"What's up?" I asked Harry instantly, scanning his face intently. He licked his lips, dropping his gaze away from me. "Haz?" I begged. He shook his head lightly, chuckling bitterly.

"Nothing." His eyes met mine, another stupid fake smile across his mouth.

"You do know that shit doesn't work on me right?" I asked, stepping out of his arms. He let out a sigh.

"I know."

"You're not going to tell me are you?" The question came out as more of a statement, already knowing the answer.

"Nope." He replied. I looked around, searching for a distraction from his dim mood. "There is nothing to do in here Ash." He added, leaning on a table.

"Then let's dance!" I smirked, grabbing his arm and pulling him off the table. I stopped awkwardly, holding his arms. "I don't know how to dance, I never went to prom.." I trailed off feeling defeated.

"Fine. I will teach." He rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around my body to rest his hand on my lower back. My arms hung by my sides awkwardly.

"This is when you put your arms around my neck." He informed me.

"Right." I nodded, reaching my hands up to the back of his neck.

"Now follow my lead." He mumbled, taking a step backwards. My feet attempted to shadow his body as he began to slowly swirl around the floor. Let's just say I failed. Harry bit his lip, probably to stop from laughing at my feeble attempts.

"I need help." I groaned. Harry just nodded, picking up my body and placing me down on top of his feet.

"Now, keep eye contact." His low voice murmured, he whisked us around the room, twirling through the air. I stared deep into his eyes, ignoring the world around us. I smiled, it felt like flying.

"Where did you learn to dance?" I asked, impressed by his ability.

"Gemma." Harry answered, slowing the dance down. Should of guessed his big sister would have given him some pointers for prom. We swayed gently, Harry pulling in my body so my head rested on his chest.

"This would be so romantic if there wasn't hundreds of girls screaming and taking pictures." I whispered, resting on him completely.

"You really never went to prom?" He changed the subject.

"No one asked. Figured there was no point being somewhere no wanted me at." I shrugged it off. Truth is prom was horrible for me, the feeling of having no one ask me was terrible. I spent the night at home with a bucket of ice cream and the tv.

"No one asked you to prom?" Harry asked, as if I hadn't just told him the answer.

"Nope." I answered simply, our dance had slowed, and now was nothing more then us swaying side to side.

"Ashley you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on, I have no idea why no one would ask someone like you. You are stunning." Harry spoke softly and genuinely. The comment came as a shock and I waited for a moment in case he was going to yell out jokes. "I mean it." He whispered, continuing to dance us around the room. The paparazzi was probably loving this right now.

"Thanks Haz." I spoke back in a murmur, snuggling my head further into the crook of his neck and letting my eyes fall shut. After a moment of peaceful silence I spoke up. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can." He replied calmly.

"What did you mean before?" I asked cautiously. He didn't respond. "When you said you weren't the one who had to fake it?"

"I, uhm. I-" He was silenced as my painfully loud ring tone went off. I sighed, stepping out of Harry's warm hold and walking over to my phone. I answered it, not even trying to hide the irritation in my voice.

"Yeah?" I snapped into the line.