Fin

Literally had half an hour to write this before work, sorry it's not as good as you all probably deserve. I did the best I could to leave you with some sort of ending.

I lean against the cold brick wall casually, one hand stuffed into the leather jackets pocket and the other dangling by my side. 

  “That’s perfect hold that!” Marco calls out excitedly from behind the blinding lights and oversized camera.  

“Darling you are SEXY. Your legs go on for days in those heels.” He gasps, the camera clicking once more. Denim jeans hug my legs tightly, making any other pose a difficult task.   

“How’s she going Marco?” My favourite British accent calls out form somewhere in the street. Butterflies swarm in my stomach, making me feel dizzy. I finally understood the term love sick.   

“She was born to be here.” Marco replies, flipping his camera on the side for another shot.  

“Can you take a break?” Harry asks, his voice full of excitement. Marco lets out a long sigh but puts down his camera and dims the lights, revealing his short figure and thick gelled hair to me. Harry steps around him, strolling casually over to me with a deadly smile.   

“Hey supermodel.” He murmurs, pulling me in by my jacket.   

“Don’t even think about it.” Marco snaps, eyeing up Harry.   Harry turns to the photographer impatiently.

“Think about what?”  

“Kissing her face. You can’t ruin that makeup, especially not that beautiful red lip.” I can’t help but laugh, rolling my eyes.   Harry sighs, clearly disappointed but turns back to me with a contagious grin.   

“I’m so lucky.” I grin up at him, threading my fingers into his hair.   

"Are you excited for your holiday?" He asks, his dimples appearing as he smiles.  

"Everything on my bucket list in one holiday? How could I not be?! So indulgent." I smirk up at him, my body swaying with small movements.  

“Good. You look so hot in leather.” Harry drops his voice and speaks into my neck, just loud enough for only me to hear. I sigh as his lips brush against my skin, sending tingles through me. I grip onto his grey t shirt with my hand, desperately wanting it to disappear.   

“Harry.” I warn him, focusing on the many people watching.  

“Fine.” He says, pulling away to observe my face closely.

“I’ll see you tonight.” He smirks, leaning in to give me a quick peck on the cheek before skipping away cheekily.  

“What did I tell you about kissing?” Marco shakes his round head at Harry’s escaping figure, the constant movement and round head making him appear like a bobble head.  

“Lets wrap this up.” Marco yells with force, snapping his assistances attentions back to the shoot.         ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————   I skip happily into our apartment, my tousled hair bouncing freely.   

“Honey I’m homeee!” I call out, flicking on the lights and dumping my keys on the counter before peering out the glass door to check for lights in the other apartments. I spot a group of figures in Zayn’s apartment and happily stroll over, excited to tell everyone about my afternoon.   I slide open the door to be greeted with a chorus of welcomes.   

“It’s the fashonista!” Zayn calls out from the kitchen, a beer in each hand. Niall, Liam and Harry have all claimed spots on the crowded couch, Harry’s legs draped over Liam with surprising friendliness.    I jokingly pose in the door way, sporting my best pout with my hip pushed out to one side.   

“Oh darling that is beau T full.”  Louis calls out as he enters the room, returning from upstairs.  

“I know, I know.” I grin, strutting in and sitting on the floor in front of the couch.   

“So it all went well?” Niall asks eagerly, sitting forward and dropping his arms to rest on his knees.  

“It was amazing!” I gush, “Thank you all so much!” Liam smiles at me, a real smile. And I smile back.  My eyes dart between Harry and him curiously, clueless to what lead to things being healed. He nods in approval and mouths ‘Sorry. Love you.” My grin widens, if that was even possible and I return the same actions.   

Zayn leans on the side of the couch, joining the conversation smoothly.  

“So apartment hunting soon?” He asks, earning a frown from Harry.   

“She’s staying here.” My boyfriend replies. My eyes widen slightly and Louis claps happily.  

“NEW ROOMIE!” Louis shouts, diving atop of me to hug.  

“Wait what?” I ask, smiling despite the crushing pain man child was giving me.   

“You don’t think I’m letting you get away do you?” Harry smirks, winking at me. I look at Liam cautiously, expecting a negative response but am surprised when his face lights up.  

“Okay. That would be cool.” Liam nods happily, rubbing Harry on the head.  

“Okay.” I smile uncontrollably, the type of big grin that made me look like a fool. Louis crawled off me finally, helping me sit back up.   

“Okay.” Harry repeats.  

“Okay.” Louis adds.