Chapter 5

He finished his cigarette, throwing the butt on the road and crushing it with his foot.

"Hey guys, we all need to talk. Zayn's lounge room now." A familiar Irish accent called from behind us. I sighed and listened to Niall's feet walk back inside.

"Do we have too ?" I groaned to Zayn. He chuckled and patted my cheek.

"You promised." He reminded me as he stood. He offered his hand and I took it gratefully. We walked into his house hand in hand. All the boys were seated on the couch, staring at us. I coughed awkwardly, looking down.

"So Harry and Louis explained their idea.." Niall started.

"Yeah?" I urged him to go on, walking over and sitting on the ground. Zayn took a seat on the floor beside me.

"And we think it's a great idea. A model is perfect for you. You are stunning and different all at the same time." Niall smiled. My eyebrows scrunched together and I glanced at Zayn. "You promised" He mouthed. I frowned further.

"What does Liam think about this?" I asked, begging he would object. All eyes turned to my brother and he shifted awkwardly, running a hand down his leg.

"As much as I hate the fact you would be dating one of them, it would be a fantastic career for you." He pinched at his jeans.

"You did not just say that." I gaped at him, shaking my head in disbelief. He shrugged and sat back on the sofa.

"So who is she going to date?" Louis asked eagerly. I bit my lip and looked at each of the boys. Each of my friends, my brothers. I groaned and raised my hands in surrender.

"I am not picking." I stated.

"Well not Liam." Zayn chuckled from beside me.

"I've got Eleanor." Louis shrugged.

"So it's either Zayn, Niall or me." Harry concluded.

"Actually I have been talking to a girl lately. I would like to stay single." Zayn gave two thumbs up and I nodded. It was down to Niall or Harry.

"Niall, I love you. But your kind of deep in your relationships. Do you think you would be able to fake one?" Liam spoke up, looking at the blonde boy. Niall thought for a moment.

"Your right. I wouldn't be able too." He nodded. I looked at Harry and he grinned.

"I WINNN !!" He shouted, doing a retarded dance with his hands. I laughed and shook my head. I kicked his shin with my foot. He let out a yelp of pain, gripping his ankle. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Cow." He muttered under his breath.

"Horse." I shot back.

"Elephant."

"Dinosaur."

"Dragon."

"Unicorn that can talk."

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"You two need couple counselling. You can't do this in public." Louis frowned at us. I cringed at the thought of being a couple. Our whole relationship was based on blocking out love. That's why our system had worked, we didn't do lovey dovey couply things. I frowned.

"Aw cheer up babe. It will be fun to date me. I'm the sexiest man alive." Harry winked at me. I scoffed at his arrogance. I swear his head was in the clouds sometimes. I mean he is extremely hot. Okay I did not just think that. Awkward.

"And you get to live with me as well!" Louis cheered.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"You and Harry are dating. Dating couples sleep in the same bed." Louis rolled his eyes. Liam's muscles tensed and my eyes bulged.

"Your making me sleep with Harry?" I gulped, hoping they would say no.

"Yep." Harry replied calmly, still grinning. How was he okay with all of this? I glared at the curly haired boy.

"You better wear clothes." I warned.

"Oh come on, It's not like we haven't seen each other nak-" Louis slapped his hand over Harry's mouth, silencing him. Harry's eyes went wide as he realised what he had just said.

"What?" Liam spat.