Chapter 11

It's short, don't kill me!

Got a lot to do, but I decided to get atleast a short update out anyway.

I LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning Har- Brad? What the hell are you doing here?" Liam's voice quickly turned from cheerful to vicious. Liam hated my ex more then anything in the world. Any boy that hurt me, mentally or physically, was instantly on Liam's bad side. And Brad had done both.

"Just came to see Ashley." Brad chirped happily.

"Don't even think I would let you near her." Liam spat.

"Oh come on Li, I just want to talk to her." His voice was sickly sweet.

"That's what you fucking said last time I let you!" I could tell Liam was fuming and I was hoping he would punch Brad. Liam packed a mean punch, he could easily knock a guy out with just a single blow. Boxing lessons had worked well for my brother.

"But she was being a bitch that night." Brad calmly responded.

"So you punched her in the face and sent her home to me with a broken heart and a black eye!?" Liam snapped.

"She deserves what she got." He simply stated, I could imagine the horrible smirk on his face. He always wore it. It wasn't flirty or mischievous like Harry's, it was evil, sickening to even look at. The comment must of been enough to snap Liam because there was a loud cry of pain followed a thump of bodies hitting the floor. My head tilted around the corner to watch, to my surprise it was Harry who had made the move. It looked as if Liam had taken a hit, his face was blank as he gripped his bleeding nose. Harry had Brad pinned on the floor, delivering multiple punches to his jaw. It was clear Brad was no longer conscious, his body was limp, his head swaying with every punch. However Harry continued to deliver blow after blow to Brad's face, he looked like a complete monster. His face was hard, his eyes menacing. It was terrifying, it was exactly how Brad had looked at me that night. I couldn't watch this, it was unbearable. This wasn't the Harry I knew, or wanted to know. I was actually scared of him. Scared of Harry.

"STOP IT!" I screamed, stepping out from behind the wall. Harry didn't even look up, he ignored me completely.

"Please Harry, Please stop." I sobbed, feeling tears well up in my eyes. Once again he continued the horrible thud of his fist hitting Brad's face went on.

"HARRY!" I screamed, this time I got a reaction. Harry froze, his fist held high in the air as he prepared for another punch. His head slowly rose and his eyes met mine. They instantly softened, the hard exterior melting away. There was a small cut on his lip. I shook my head, my bottom lip trembling as I stared at him. His lips were slightly parted, a look of complete shock on his face.

"Ash I.." He trailed off, looking for the right words to say. I took a shaky breath, letting the water escape over the brims of my eyes. I glanced to Liam who had his head poked in the freezer, most likely searching for ice. My eyes wandered back to meet two emerald pools.

"What- Why would you-?" I struggled to speak.

"Who the hell are you!?" I snapped, frustrated by my own loss of words. 

"Ashley I was just angry.." He mumbled, slowly getting up off the limp body.

"Yeah? Well what if you got angry with me?" My voice was harsh as I stared him down. He stayed by the couch, his arms hanging lifelessly at his sides.

"You know I would never.." He spoke in a whisper, his eyes were like a puppies. He looked sad, destroyed, like his entire world had been shattered. I closed my eyes tightly. Cutting of his gaze and the steady stream of tears.

"I thought I knew.." I whispered. The words lingered in the air as I turned and left without another look at Harry.