Chapter 45

Leave a comment please. xx

Yay they are back together...

This story is about to get all mushy and cute, just saying. Hahaha 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pulls away, taking heavy breaths as he rests out foreheads together.

“I missed you.” He whispers, his sweet breath washing over my face.

“I missed you too.” I whisper back, leaving my eyes closed and just enjoying being close to him. He slowly plants a lingering peck on my lips before pulling back once again and rolling over. I open my eyes as he pulls me on top of him places a hand on the back of my neck, our legs intertwining.  I smile down at him, brushing a chocolate curl out of his face. The blanket rests on my head and falls completely over us, hiding away the rest of the world.  “Hey Harry?” I speak quietly, twisting my fingers through his hair.

“Yeah?” He asks, his voice as quiet as mine as he stares up at me.

“I love you.” I whisper, leaning down and pecking his lips. He smiles, just a little at first, but then his cheeks rise further, revealing his pearly white teeth and his dimples. The smile reaches his eyes and they seem to light up, sparkling in a way no one else’s did.

“I love you more than I have ever loved anything Ash.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s point of view.

Part of me knew I shouldn’t be here. That Liam would be angry and I would complicate everything. But I could never bring myself to leave again, I was nothing without Ash in my life and I wanted her to know that. I was going to prove it to her. I was going to fix everything.

“I have to go out for a bit.” I say quietly, running my hands through her long hair. The smile fades from her face, her cheeks dropping.

“Promise me you will come back.” She whispers, chewing on her bottom lip.

“I pinky promise you.” I whisper back, pulling her down to give her one last kiss. I sigh as she pulls away, and force myself to untangle myself from her. I slide out from under the covers and off the bed, softly placing my feet down on the ground.

“I’ll see you soon.” I promise her, giving her yet another peck before leaving the room. I instantly feel cold without her, but I drag myself down the stairs and to the door, luckily without running into anyone on the way. I reach out for the front door, grabbing the handle and turning it.

“Harry?” I freeze as I hear a voice speak behind me.