happy new year

wc: 2710

this is pt 2 to mr loverman, finally finished this up! i can make more parts of this [if you guys want] but im glad i got this done today so here's a christmas gift if you celebrate it, if not, happy friday have a gay gift :)

~line~

Twitter was crazy, as usual, but this week was way worse. A few days after Christmas, a picture in an airport had been zoomed into the background on a man that looked like Mark (was indeed him) kissing a guy who was speculated to be Ethan (was indeed him). Twitter, however, didn't know it was the truth. 

Markiplier and Crankgameplays had been trending for about three days until it went down. It was still talked about, but Mark and Ethan keeping their silence on this matter helped it die down.

Unbeknownst to stan Twitter, Mark and Ethan were together and were planning on 'announcing' it on New Years at midnight. They were gathering people for an Among Us stream that day. During the last hour until the clock struck midnight, Ethan would go to Mark's house and they'd play some games on stream still.

"Hey, Mark, I think we've got enough people for Among Us tomorrow," Ethan's voice came from the doorway.

Mark looked up and nodded a bit. He was on the phone with someone right now. "Alright, yep. Thanks, bye," he finished up and looked back at Ethan. "Who'd you get?" He asked.

"Got Corpse, Rae, Sykunno, Poki, Dream, and a few others," Ethan listed.

"Alright, I got Seán and Felix, they said they can get some others, too," Mark explained. "This is a really big stream, and the end of the night is even bigger, are you gonna be fine?" He asked, standing up.

Ethan shrugged and walked over, letting Mark hug him. "I'm nervous, but we can do it," he spoke, slightly muffled by the hug.

Mark kissed the side of Ethan's head. "Of course we can. I've got some ideas for the stream, but we can get to that later, alright?" He felt Ethan nod a bit. "Okay, what do you wanna do now?"

"Movie?" Ethan suggested.

"Like?"

"... Nightmare Before Christmas?"

Mark smiled. "Here or the couch?" He asked.

"Couch! We can have snacks too," Ethan spoke excitedly, pulling out of the hug to smile at Mark.

"Alright, I'll get the couch set up, you grab the snacks?"

Ethan nodded before leaving the room. Mark went out after him, going to the living room instead. He pulled out part of the couch to make it longer so they could lay together. He grabbed a couple pillows and blankets and tossed them on the couch before sitting down to get the movie up.

"Ok, I got you takis- and a bag for you to do your weird taki-eating thing," Ethan started as he walked in.

"Listen," Mark started.

"No, we're not going through this again," Ethan stopped him. "You don't like the chip, just the powder. I know, you're weird. Anyway," he went on, listing the small amount of snacks he'd grabbed. 

Mark smiled fondly at him, not really listening. 

"What?" Ethan asked, snapping Mark out of it.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. I was just thinking how amazing you are," Mark charmed.

Ethan rolled his eyes and kissed Mark's cheek. "You're amazing, too. Now, how about we get to the movie?" He sat down on the couch and leaned against Mark.

Mark smiled, putting his arm around Ethan as he got the movie on. "I love you," he whispered, kissing Ethan's cheek gently.

"I love you, too," Ethan mumbled back, cuddling closer to Mark.