would you?

wc: 1161

tw: nsfw joke and some fluff

au where amy is just mark's roommate + ethan and mika are just good friends. tbh just assume that about most of my fics here

~line~

"Ethan! I have a question for you," Mark announced, walking into his recording room.

"I- wait is this for the video?"

"Yes, you dumbass," Mark laughed, shaking his head. "Now I gotta start that over you moron."

Ethan laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"Do you want to play a game?"

"Is that the question?" Ethan giggled in confusion.

"I mean it's a question but not the entire question," Mark chuckled.

"Okay, uhm... sure?"

"Would you do a backflip right now for ten bucks?"

Ethan laughed and stared at Mark. "Are you serious right now?" He giggled.

"Yes I am one hundred percent serious," Mark chuckled, crossing his arms.

"Are you serious about the ten bucks too?" Ethan challenged.

"Yeah I have my wallet in my pocket right now," Mark said, pulling his wallet out from behind him.

Ethan laughed and shook his head. "Oh my god."

"Would you?" Mark pressed.

"I mean, if I can! I haven't done a backflip in a while," Ethan sighed. He backed up to give himself space.

"Do a flip!" Mark yelled, cupping his hands around his mouth.

Ethan broke into laughs along with Mark. After a beat Ethan sighed and stood up fully. He took a deep breath before successfully landing a backflip.

"Whoo! I didn't think I could," Ethan cheered, walking back over to Mark. As promised, Mark gave him a ten dollar bill.

"Okay, you go," Mark told him.

Ethan thought for a moment. "Would you-" he paused to laugh a bit. "Would you salsa dance right now for ten bucks?" He giggled, smiling.

Mark thought, a smile on his face as he suppressed laughter. "You know what, why not? Wait, who's gonna lead?"

"Well when we first did it I usually lead," Ethan pointed out.

"Do you want to do the whole thing?" Mark asked.

"You're the one that I'm asking its your choice!" Ethan chuckled.

"Alright fine you gotta ask me to dance then because you're leading," Mark said.

"Fine! Wait do we need music?"

"No we don't need music stop overthinking!"

"Okay, okay!"

Ethan walked to the back of the room before approaching Mark, hand out. Mark looked at him before taking his hand. Ethan led them away from the computer to give them space before they salsa danced together, finishing off with their best attempt at a dip. Ethan laughed and smiled at Mark before giving him back the ten bucks that Mark had given Ethan. They walked back over to the computer where the camera was, giggling helplessly.

"Okay, okay, you go," Ethan laughed, smiling and not being able to stop giggling.

Mark thought as he kept laughing. "Would you drink a shot of soy sauce for ten bucks?"