Chapter seven

Song above is for the end of the chapter fyi guys enjoy.

------------------------

~Austin's pov

I picked up Crystal and started to run into the woods.

(A/ n i'm so sad i just wasted an hour of my life writing the rest after this note and it just got deleted. I just want to cry. *crawls into hole and cries* sorry if it sucks after this note but i just want to cry now. )

Crystals wolf is going to take control so we can move faster. I set cris down while she shifted into her red wolf. Once she was done shifting Kat and i shifted into our wolves. We took off running i was behind them so i could make sure they are still moving. We ran into another territory moving a little faster than before.

When a brown wolf tackled me to the ground. The wolf started snapping and growling at me. Cris and Kat whined and ran over to me. Kat tackled the brown wolf who howled and four more wolves showed up. Crystal started to growl and snapped at them to keep them at bay.

Kat and i finally get the brown wolf far enough from us when we bolted not biting or hurting anyone. We just ran avoiding all them. Crystal ran as well and we passed the wolves and they look confused. A big black wolf jumped and tackled Cris to the ground. Cris whimpered from the impact. We ran towards Cris and the black wolf. I growled lowly as did kat, at the black wolf. The black wolf looked confused as Cris got up and hid behind me.

~Max's pov

'Alpha we found three rogues running on our territory. But they aren't trying to kill us more like escape. Plus they are sticking together not leaving anyone behind.' Jake my beta and best friend mind linked me.'on my way.' i closed the link and ran outside. I shifted into my black wolf and ran towards my beta. As i ran i saw the three wolves, i ran and tackled the red wolf to the ground. The wolf whimpered, the other two who i thought would have left like regular rogues, growled at me i looked at them confused when my beta and four warrior wolves came into view. I tried to lunge at the strawberry blonde wolf which seems to be radiating alpha power but my wolf took control and stopped me.

'dont hurt mate. ' Drake my wolf whined. I looked at the wolf and see him looking at me curiously. I sat down looking at him with a watchful gaze. I finally shifted into my human form. With my clothes on of course we dont shred our clothes when we shift thank the goddess. I decided to see who these rogues are. "Shift!" i shouted at them. The red one whimpered as did the smaller strawberry blonde wolf.

My mate growled at me, i felt hurt that he would growl at me. I stared at my beta with a hurt filled look. He looked confused and shifted walking towards me. "What's wrong Max?" jake whispered. "I found my mate." was all i said when i looked at my mate. "Shift and tell me why are you on my territory rogues." they just stood there then all three of them shifted to their human forms. What shocked everyone the most was that two of them were girls.

Its very rare to find a rogue female because they are loved and cared for by their pack. But what shocked me is that my mate is running around with two females. My mate was strawberry blonde with gray eyes (A/ n not sure if i described him before if i did tell me in the comments) and was around six five, he was well built and had a few noticeable scars. I growled not liking that he was hurt.

One of the girls who i assumed is his twin sister looked just like him if he was a girl. Then there was the other girl how my mate seemed to be watching carefully. She had blood red hair, silver eyes was lean and had lots of scars on her skin of what was exposed. She was too close to my mate to be friendly. I growled loudly at the red head. Her eyes widen and she whimpered and hid behind my mate.