Chapter Fifteen

Dedicated to MissDontDoFake

',)!?~')*./~:("!)?-.?-"/~")!*/.*"~')?!/!~')?-,~."~"~!!~

(One year later)

~Crystals pov

Darkness. Thats all i see is darkness. I hear voices after a while. "How is she its been a year already." a males voice asked. I tried to pry my eyes open. After a bit of struggling i did it i opened my eyes. Then i shut them from the sudden bright light.

I slowly opened my eyes so they adjust and i'm not blinded. I groaned from the still bright light. "Crystal!" the same males voice called. I turned my head to the left. I saw a boy with strawberry blonde hair, silver eyes, was well built, and tall like 6'5 6'6 maybe. He seemed really happy about me being awake.

I looked around the room and saw three kids passed out on a couch. A boy with black hair and electric blue eyes. There was also a girl with a baby in her arms. She looked just like the strawberry blonde boy. There was a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes (A/ N not sure if i described Carly if i did can someone tell me in the comments plz).

A doctor walked in. "Oh your awake. Get out everyone." he said. Everyone left except the kids for they were asleep. "So Crystal how are you." I looked at him and stared. "Right here. " he handed me a notebook and pen. I wrote 'who are those people?' he read it and frowned. "Well i um ill let them tell you." he left. And everyone came back in.

They all had worried looks on their faces. "Do you not remember us?" the strawberry blonde boy asked. I nodded. He sighed. I wanted to talk to him but i couldn't seemed to think of anything to say. I wrote on the notebook. 'Im sorry'  i showed it to everyone in the room.

"Its ok." The strawberry blonde boy said. I want to know their names im already tired of calling them strawberry blonde boy, girl, brown hair girl, and so on because that's all i know about them.

I started to write on my notebook when there was a sudden pain in my head. I gripped the pen hard, hard enough that it snapped. Spilling ink all over the page. I close my eyes and gripped my head.

Suddenly i'm not in the white room, i'm in a house. A man walked up to me with a whip, it had spikes at the ends, it looks like it's sliver. I looked down on myself to see that i'm bleeding a lot. Mostly on my back. I started to cry. "You weak piece of shit." the man said as he. Brought the whip down. It tore at my skin making me bleed more.

I started to scream and kick at him. I manage to kick him in the jaw. He stumbled and held his jaw. "You little bitch." he whipped me again. I screamed "STOP! STOP IT PLEASE! " it hurt to talk but i had to do something. "Oh look the bitch can talk." he mocked. He whipped me until i fell unconscious.

When i open my eyes i was crying. Everyone had shocked faces. I just cried when the strawberry blonde boy walked over about three feet from me. "Hey its ok. Why are you crying? " he tried to get closer but i shook my head. I wrapped my arms around my legs and I rocked myself back and forth. I just shook my head no over and over. Its not real, it wasn't real, i kept repeating it in my head.

I finally calmed down, that i grabbed the notebook and saw all the ink. I stared at it before i started to smear it all over the paper. The people were staring at me as i did this. I finally finished. It was alright but it was a picture of a wolf. I stared at it for a while.

Finally i crumbled it and threw it at the trash can. I looked around for something to write with. Ignoring everyone. I didnt see anything so ill write in blood. Literally. I cut my finger on the paper and started to write on the paper.