Chapter twelve

Dedicated to BigGreader and Jonathan_Morgenstern just cause i feel like i should.

:"(?).:?:"*:-')?(!(!),~"*'*?~!(.

(6 months later)

~Crystals pov

We have manage to teach the entire pack sign language. We can use sign language to communicate with each other, finally. We move our signs so quickly that Carly won't be able to keep up. Man i miss Carly. We can now fight like a unit without using minelink to talk. I have a big ass pack, its has around seven thousand werewolves. That's larger than the largest pack which is Max's who has five thousand. We are stronger and faster in both wolf and human form then the other packs. Plus no one knows this pack exists. Everything went as plan. Five self.

Gabes second birthday is in a month on April first. Which i found funny cause he does pull a lot of pranks for a one year old so it was fitting that his birthday is april fools day. The twins birthday is May fifth. So Gabe is older, and we found out that Lucas is the older twin.

We have everyone trained even the pups, that can shift in their wolf form, so not any pup under ten is trained in their wolf form yet, but everyone else is. Now everyone is trained in their human forms. I was so happy i danced through the whole pack house.

It's been six months of non stop training. But i had more plans, since i have seven thousand werewolves. I decided to have a job switch. Its where everyone does someone else's job. That way we have everyone strong at each job, and respect the other, this will be a week of a different job. They can even be gamma, beta, and alpha. Hopefully this makes us more efficient. But ill wait on the the idea.

~Chad's pov

After Kat had her meltdown, the next day we went to where they lived. But no sign of them since the rain ruined their scent. So we came back to the pack house and called alphas to see if they joined any of them. But once again they dropped of the face of the earth.

So here we are six months later looking at a note sent by the Blood moon pack. Saying that there will be war if his kids aren't returned. But the thing is we don't know where they are. We told the Blood moon pack that but they think we are lying. Well we do have one of them but i'm not giving up on my mate.

I marked and mated her, and now she's pregnant with my kid. I couldn't be happier, except maybe no war, but that may not happen. So we are preparing for war. We had the woman and pups go to the basements. We kept all the men and woman that could fight out of the basements.

We had the omegas down there too, with lots of food and water, cant forget the clothes. We grabbed some weapons and handed them to the guards, and adults in the basements, to protect themselves. Hopefully we dont lose our entire pack. Max was callimg for help, Alex called his pack over to help.

~Cris's pov

I knew something was wrong, as soon as Austin came running to my office. "Cris, Max, Alex their packs need help! Dad satrted a war with them for they have Kat and wont give her up! " he yelled. "Calm down will help pack meeting spread the word." i signed her nodded and left.

After fifteen mintues everyone was here. "We have got news that a pack is in need of help and we are going to help them. For they are close friemds." everyone nodded their heads. "Ok i need a hand full of you to stay and protect the pups sonce this is war." some volunteered which was enough. A hundred was enough to protect the pups. I nodded to them amd they gather them pups and left.

"We leave now! " i signed before we all ran out and shifted into their wolves. Austin and i lead them to Maxs territory. We hid in the forset around the the pack house. We saw that Blood moon pack wasl here already for it smelled like my old pack.

Maxs pack walked out and had all his fighters with him and around the back of the blood moon pack. Our dad walked up to the center, "Give me my kids back amd we wont have a war and your pack lives." he said to Max. "We dont have them we dont know where they are." he half lies.

"You leave me no choice." he motions to his pack and throws his hand forward at Max. All the wolves launch forward. We wait as they run past us. Then we charge forward taking down the wolves as they past. In mid air as i jump over a dead wolf i shift to my human form.

My pack did the same and now we are fighting in sync and as one, in our human forms. I hear screams and whines from the other packs but hear nothing from my pack. I turn and see little of my pack dead. Thats good. We finish off the the ones closest to us, when we retreat back to the forest, in our wolf forms except me. We watch as Maxs pack handles the other part of the Blood moon pack. I see my father start to sneak up on Max.

Before any one my pack or Maxs could react i sprinted to Max and tackled my dad. Little did i know that was exactly what he wanted. Before i made contact with dad, he turned and stuck out his claws. They sunk in my chest and i couldnt make a sound. He ripped my chest opened but i kept moving. I knocked my down and we tumbled down a hill. I shifted into my wolf form and ripped out his throat. After that i collapsed on top of him unable to move.

I could still hear the fight up the hill. "Crystal! " i hear someone call and i know its not from my pack. Then i smelled him. My mate, Alex, i looked around but i didnt see him. I layed my head down again and closed my eyes letting the darkness claim me.

~Maxs pov

I saw Crystal run at her dad. But he tore up her chest, still she kept fighting. They tumbled down the hill and thats all i saw before they where out of sight. I turned as a Grey wolf jumped at me. I dodge him and ripped out his throat. I shredded more of them as i went. In the middle i notice thousands of unkown werewolves fighting off the blood moon pack with us. I also notice that they arent in wolf form like i am. I looked hoping to find Austin.

I did he just killed one of his pack members, blood moon memeber, with his bare hands. He had a claw marks on his face. I growled not liking he was hurt. He turned around quickly and grabbed me. He had a alert look and looked sorry once he say it was me. He let me go then ran back to the fight. I ran after him to help.

The battle was over finally its been hours of nonstop fighting. I just finished off the last one of the blood moon pack. Austin looked all around him then fell to his knees. "Im so sorry it ended this way for you, blood moon pack." he mumbled then started to cry. I kneeled in front of him. "Austin? " my voice cracked but i dont care. "Max i didnt mean to be gone so long im sorry." he said after he hugged me. I nodded.

"Shit wheres Cris?" he asked. He jumped up and looked to one of the unfamiliar wolves and did the gestures with his hand, except it was a lot faster then when i first say him do it. The wolf nodded then turn and ran to the others who all turned and ran away, and off our territory. "Who were they Austin? " i asked. He looked at me "Nobody." he ran to where Crystal disappeared hours ago.

~Austins pov

After i told the pack to leave i had to find their alpha and my sister. I ran to where Cris disappeared hours ago. I looked down the hill and saw my dad dead but no Crystal. I looked for Crystal by following her scent. It lead to the pack doctor. I knocked on his down "yes." Tyler answered. "Is Crystal here!?" i asked breathing heavily. He nodded "this way. " i followed him to a room and what i saw was aweful.

.("~"-)!(,(!~!-,)'):~!).~")'~*!)"

I hope you like the chapter.The picture was funny i had to put it on this chapter cause im happy and that made me smile.