Chapter Forteen

Spring break. YAY!

!@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()~!@#$%^&*()

~Max's pov

 Austin was with his sister who is a bloody mess. Literally. I hurried over to the pack doctor to see him. He wasn't the only one there Kat was also there. "...l-l-l-leaving." Kat sobbed out. she tried to hug Austin but he moved back. Kat's eyes filled with hurt, so did Austin's but they also had betrayal.

Austin's eyes then filled with anger, and for a second i thought he might hit her. Instead he turned and punched a hole in the wall. Thunder sounded at the same time his first touched the wall. He then pushed past me and ran for the door. "Austin wait!" i called after him.

He ran into the woods.I chased him but he didn't shift and he stayed so far ahead of me that i lost him. Plan 'b' i thought. So i followed his scent to the edge of a clearing. He punched a tree near by and it exploded into a million pieces. "Daddy?" a little girls voice called, Austin turned around. A little girl with strawberry blonde hair and bright green eyes ran at Austin. Wait hold on a second did she just call him dad!?

Austin scooped her up into his arms. "Stella! Where did you go?! Your dad is going to be mad...Oh, hey Austin." a blonde haired boy said, he had a boy in his arms and he looked exactly like the girl who I'm guessing is Stella. "Where's Gabe?" Austin asked the boy. His eyes widen "Shit!" he put down the boy and ran into the direction he came.

"Daddy where's auntie Cris?" the little boy asked as he walked over to Austin and Stella. Wait dad? Seriously i can't believe this, twins. He has twins. Great my mate has kids and they aren't mine. Drake growled at that.

Austin sat down and played with Stella's hair. "Found him!" the blonde boy came back holding Gabe? Like he won a trophy. "Hey where's Crystal?" the boy asked once he set Gabe down. "Pack doctor." i hear Austin mumbled not looking up from Stella's hair. "Can i go see her?" he asked. Austin nodded but continued to play with Stella's hair.

The boy got up and ran in the direction of my pack house. "Uncle what happened to mommy?" Gabe asked. now that i got a good look at him. He had red hair slightly lighter than Crystal's and had mismatched eyes. One was crystal blue with bright flecks of green and the other was silver with flecks of gold in them. I'm being honest I'm jealous of the kids eyes they are so cool. 

"Uh not now Gabe." Austin said. Gabe stared at him like he was a stranger. "Why not?" Gabe asked. "Gabe not now ok?" Austin looked exhausted. Gabe started to cry. "Oh Gabe im sorry. But your mom is hurt and im just upset ok. Im sorry. Come here." Austin held out his arms. Stella left from his lap and Gabe hugged Austin.

Austin stood up still holding Gabe in his arms. "Come on, guys lets go to the pack house. Then in a few days or tomorrow we will go see Cris. Is that a deal?" Austin asked. They all nodded and started towards the pack house. I ran to the pack house so i didn't get caught by Austin.

I just finished a shower when Austin and the kids arrived. I walked down the stairs. "Austin where did you go? " i asked pretending i didn't know where he was. "Uh i went on a run?" he asked more then stated. "Who are these little guys? " i asked motioning to the kids. "Uh. That's Stella," he pointed to Stella,"thats Lucas her twin brother,"he pointed to the boy that i didn't know the name of," and this is Gabe." he gestured to Gabe.

Gabe looked at me with his puffy red eyes. "Aww what's the matter Gabe. I'm not that bad am i? " i asked. Gabe smiled at me. "No its that my mommy is hurt." he said. "Oh no thats not good. Whats her name?" i asked him. "Crystal." he said with tears brimming his eyes. I held out my arms. "What to come with me to see your mom? " he leaned towards me and i took him from Austin.

He nodded his head. "Ok lets go." i walked towards the pack doctor. "Just saying Gabe I've haven't seen your mom yet. So i don't know what condition she's in. Ok." he nodded. We walked in silence for a few minutes. "Who's your dad Gabe? " i asked him. "I dont know." was his answer.

"Do you know Stella and Lucas's mom is?" i asked him. "No just that uncle loves them more then anything else that i know. Did you know my mommy? "He asked me. I nodded my head."was she nice?"i nodded. "Yeah she was nice, sweet, shy, and she knows sign language." i said. We arrived at the pack doctors house where Crystal is at.

I knocked on the door and waited. Tyler, the pack doctor, opened the door. "Alpha." he nodded and let us in. "Crystal is down the hall third door to the left." he said like i haven't been here earlier.

"Thank you Tyler." he nodded and left. I walked to Crystals room and see she looks a lot better than before. I set Gabe down. He ran to his mom's side and grabbed her hand. "Mommy can you wake up now?" he asked with tears falling down his face.

He sat there quietly for an hour before he walked towards me. "I want to go back to uncle Austin.' he said barely above a whisper. I nodded and picked him up. I walked a bit faster than before and took him to Austin. I walked past Alex who looked confused about Gabe in my arms.

"Max wait a second, slow down." Alex called from behind me. I stopped and turned to him. He jogged towards us. "Who is this little guy? " he asked. "I'm Gabe. " Gabe answered. "Well hello Gabe wheres your parents?" he asked.

"Mommy is in the pack doctors, and i don't know who my dad is." he said. "What's your moms name? " he asked."I like mommy's name its pretty, but its Crystal." Alex's smile fell off his face and was replaced with a frown. Alex nodded and left.

~Alex's pov

"Whats your moms name? " i asked. "I like mommy's name its pretty, but its Crystal." i frowned. I turned and left to the pack doctor. 'That slut.' I thought. How could she have a child after all I've been through looking for her ass. I ran the rest of the way to the pack doctors. I knocked on the door. Tyler opened it. I walked in and walked to Crystals room. I walked in and saw her healed more then before.

I held her limp hand."why did you do it? Why another man, why? " i asked my vision blurring from unshed tears. I left the room and ran to the pack house. I reached there as Austin walked out with Gabe and twins who im guessing are his. Great him too. Only Kat hasn't had a child of another man's/ woman's.

I walked up to him. "Hey Austin." he looked up startled. "H-hey Alex what you need?" he asked. "Nothing but who are these guys besides Gabe i meet him already?" i asked. "Well these are my twins Lucas and Stella." he said. "Nice to meet you." i held out a hand to each one. They shook my hand. "You too." they said.