Chapter Nine

~Crystals pov

We ran through the forest hiding our sent. Austin told us we have to hide in cities and not a forest, for now. We agreed to live in the cities, even if we can't shift for a while. So we ran to the nearest city, which is a good two hundred miles away from Austin's mates territory. When we reached the city we stopped just outside and shifted. We walked into the busy city, i mean there were people every where and no one inside their house.

I saw a adoption center and thought once we had enough money we can go to a werewolf adoption center. Cause i absolutely love little kids. We wondered around for a bit when a lady walked up to us. "Hi, do you need a job, cause i need employees asap." Austin looked suspiciously at the lady, she was an average height 5'5, nice chestnut hair that is curling at the tips, and chocolate brown eyes.

Austin looked at her when he asked "How much does this job pay? " the lady looked relieved that we might accept. "Hundred an hour." she answered. "What does this job involve? " kat asked. "Just taking calls, delivering mail, and when asked to get coffee, and when they have an appointment and sometimes just to give advice." she stated. "Can all three of us work together, because my sister is mute." he gestured to me. The lady nodded her head. "Yes ,you can and we pay for you home and so on." Austin nodded his head. "I guess you got yourself three employees then."

The lady smiled. "Thank god. By the way my name is Maria." Austin introduced us. "I'm Austin. This is my twin sister Kat and my younger sister Crystal." he pointed at us when he said our names. "Nice to meet you, ill have to show you where you will be living. Plus the building is only for the employees, that work at the office. Oh i forgot you'll be working for celebrities, actors, singers, etcetera. So your like all the celebrities agent. That's why it pays so much." she said as she led us down the busy street.

We were led to a huge apartment complex. It was a nice brown that makes it feel homey. There was a smell of cinnamon buns. My mouth watered at the smell. When we walked in there was a few people chatting away on their phones and running out the door. Maria went to a counter and turned around to us. "How many rooms? " before anyone could answer i held up five fingers. She nodded and grabbed a set of keys. She had three in her hand. She handed kat one and me one. "I'll give yours, Austin, once i had showed you the place. Kay cause i need to open the door, obviously." she smiled and Austin just nodded.

She led us to an elevator, a freakin elevator,she clicked the up button. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, we walked in and Maria click the four button. The doors slid closed and it moved. We arrived on the fourth floor. Maris walked down the the row of doors before stopping at the end. I looked at the number it was 324, i love even numbers a lot so i was excited about it. Maria opened the door and handed the key to Austin. "Go ahead and explore your new home, and ill come by tomorrow and tell you the ropes of your jobs." we walked in and she closed the door leaving us alone.

"Well we found a place a lot faster then i thought we would." Austin said. Then he looked at me "Why five rooms? " i thought about telling him i want to adopt when we have money to do so. I decided why not, "Because i want to go to an werewolf adoption center once we have money to, and adopt cause i love kids." i signed Austin chuckled at me, "But you're still a kid." he said. "Am not i am seventeen almost eighteen ." i said crossing my arms once i was done. "Hey guys did you even notice this place is already furnished?" Kat asked us. I looked around and realized it was. I walked to the rooms and saw a room i absolutely fell i love with and realized i could change it.

I looked and saw it was completely white unlike the other rooms. I jumped up and down excited as i pictured how i was going to change it. There was a walk in closet, a decent size bathroom, and a queen size bed. I walked out of the white room and pointed at it to Austin. "What?" he asked. I pointed at the room again. "Do you want that room?" i nodded my head and jumped up and down again. When i realized there was a entertainment room and saw all the games and there was a Xbox360, Xbox one, wii, wii u, PlayStation 3, and a PlayStation 4. I ran to the room and saw a foosball table, pool table, and a L shaped couch in the corner where there was a huge t.v. screen and a projector on the ceiling. No fucken way is all this ours.