Chapter Thirteen

Dedicated mewolf

~Austin pov

What I saw was horrible. My little sis hooked up to machines that are keeping her alive. She didn't look any better. Her chest was ripped open, that you could see her heart beating, she lost a lot of blood. I heard a sob to my left. I turned and saw that it was Kat sobbing. She also had a baby bump. As sensing me staring at her she looked up.

She started to sob louder than before.  It started to raining outside now.  Kat stood up and walked towards me. "A-Austin I-im s-sorry for l-l-l-leaving." she sobbed out. She tried to hug me but I moved away. Her eyes filled with hurt, but she wasn't the only one hurt,  I was hurt too and betrayed. 

Anger filled me,  and not knowing what to do, I turned and faced the wall.  I punched the wall.  My hand went through that wall making a hole. Thunder sounded at the same time my first made contact with the wall.

Before I do something I will surely regret I leave the room. Pushing past Max in the process. I ran outside, ignoring Max who is calling my name.  I ran in human form not shifting into my wolf. Finally, I ended up at a clearing.  I was so frustrated that I punched the nearest tree.  It bursted into a million splinters. The tree also snapped in half.

"Daddy? " I hear Stella's voice call.  I turn around and see Stella running at me.  I scooped her up into my arms." Stella! Where are you'd go! Your dad is going to be mad... Oh hey Austin. " Mike came into the clearing.

Mike had Lucas in his arms. " Where's Gabe? "I asked him.  His eyes widen" Shit! " he put Lucas down and ran in the direction he came from. "Daddy where's auntie Cris? " Lucas asked as he walked over to me and Stella. I sat down on the ground and started to play with Stella's hair. "Found him! " Mike came back holding Gabe like he won a trophy.

"hey where's Crystal? "Mike asked once he set Gabe down." Pack doctor. "I mumbled not looking up." Can I go see her? "he asked. I nodded.

'/%() & =!? =(&=:) +=:&%:)

Short I know but hope you at least enjoyed it.