Chapter Seventeen

So i think i fix the problem. So yea. Dedicated to queenofhearts47 and BigGreader

Just a heads up this chapter might suck because i wrote it at 4 in the morning so yea. I needed something to write and boom this crappy chapter happen. So i apologize if its total crap.

)'~,*!-!~')'),:?)!~*?-!/!/"*)"(?)!~?~"*"*,*

(Recap)

"YOU CAN TALK !"

********-********

~Crystals pov

My head snapped up and saw a very angry boy. Damn i forgot his name oh well. I was afraid and cowered away from him and hid behind Brad. Brad looked angrily at him. "ALEX SHUT UP! YOU KEEP SCARING HER WHEN YOU FUCKEN YELL! " oh thats his name Alex. Brad was fuming but looked like he was having a hard time calming down. I poked him, i don't know why but i just poked him. He looked at me confused.

"What are you doing? "He asked. I shrugged and poked him again this time i poked his shoulder. He looked at me still confused as did everyone else. I poked his other shoulder then the middle of his back. "Ok weirdo." he looked back at the others. "You need to control your anger before i kick you off the territory, Alex." he said to the not very calm Alex.

I poked his neck. Then the back of his head. He sighed heavily. "Cris what are you trying to accomplish here? " Brad asked. I turned and walked away to find a gym. To be honest i have no idea what i'm doing. Its like i don't have control of my limbs. "Where are you going!" Brad called and i heard multiple feet. Coming in my direction. When a name popped in my head.

I turned to them. They all stopped in their tracks almost falling. "Who's Eric? " Austin stiffen and stared at me. "What did you say? " Alex asked.

"Eric? " Alex glared at me. Just saying if looks could kill i'll be six feet under. "Who is he? " i asked i just want one answer. Just one. "He was our cousin." Austin said. I nodded. Yay a answer. I turned and ran around looking for something but i have no control.

I felt like i was watching through my eyes but i had no control of what i was doing. I sat down bored of doing nothing. When i notice i was heading to Alex. Thats when i panicked and i finally had control and stopped moving. That was close. 'I want mate. ' a voiced whined. I spun around looking for the source of the voice. I just kept turning around when i found no one i looked at the sink. Don't know why but i just stare at it. Then it was different. It was a different place.

It was darker and i looked around and saw the man. I tried to move but i couldnt. I stood there. "Where is my food, SLUT! " he yelled i started to answer but i couldn't my throat was hurting. He slapped me and my head snapped to the side and i fell to the ground. I felt the sting of the hit. He pulled my hair and slammed my head into the counter. I cried and he threw me to the other side of him.

He kicked and punched me continuously. After an hour he got bored he stopped and left after he sneered "Clean up your mess, Whore." i cried for a bit little longer before i got up.

I was back in the kitchen with a hand waving in front of my face. I blinked a few times. I looked up and saw Brad standing in front of me. "You ok? " i nodded. I walked out the back door and headed towards the woods. Following my gut, i heard feet behind me and i just ignored it. I walked for a few minutes and we ended up behind another house. Except this one looked like shit.

It was a very ugly house but there was a grave at the back just a few feet away from us. I walked towards it and looked at the gravestone. It said

Wendy Cross, beloved mother, wife, Luna 1981-2006.

I stared at it as another vision or whatever happened. I hate these there's only pain and sorrow in them.

I was looking at myself and saw Austin and Kat, plus a beautiful woman that we are playing with. "Mommy!" my younger self screamed. "Yes Cris? " the woman who is my mom answered. "Can me and you go get daddy a present?" she asked. "A present for what? " she asked. "For being a good daddy." she said and ran inside. When she came back she was wearing cute little boots.

"Sure honey lets go." she picked up younger my younger self. "Kat, Austin go hang and play with your father. He's in his office." she said. They nodded and left. Mom carried me to the car and they were off.

The scene changed from the back yard to a store. They just got everything they needed. When they walked outside and headed to the car a man walked out from behind a truck. He was wearing all black and a mask. Mom told me to hide behind the car behind us. Little me ran there and hide behind the car. She poked her head out just enough to see and not get caught. He held out a gun and pointed it to my mom.

"Where's the alpha? " he asked with the gun pointing at her chest. "I dont know who your talking about." she said calmly. "Yes you do i know your werewolf. Now tell me where he is." he said loading the gun. "I dont know what your talking about." my mom said through gritted teeth.

"Lady i know you do, tell me now or ill shot you." he said smoothly like he was offering her a cookie and not about to kill her. "Fine which alpha? " i notice she had her hand behind her back dialing her phone. I saw her dial 911. The answered. "Hello? " The man looked at her evilly.

"You shouldn't have done that." he pulled the trigger and there was a loud bang. Mom stood there for a second before she crumbled to the ground. She screamed and ran to her mom. "Mommy! " the man grabbed her by her neck. "Tell the alpha that he's next." he dropped her and she gasped for air. Then she remembered the phone.

"Hello what happen?!" the lady on the phone asked. "My mommy w- w- as sh- shot by a man." she sobbed into the phone. "Help is on the way. The line went dead and she crawled to her mom. "Mommy don't leave me please." she sobbed. Mom looked at her and smiled. "Live life to the fullest honey. Good or bad i will watch over you." she took one last breath before she went limp. She was still smiling and looking at her. "Mommy? "

I was brought back to the present. I started to cry. Austin hugged me and i flinched from him then i stood still. He just held me and kept saying its ok. But life isn't that easy. Especially for me life is hard and rough. Another named popped in my head. "Who's Luke? " i asked again about the random names. "That is Alex's brother." Austin said. I nodded and wiggled out of his grip and rushed to Brad.

I jumped at him and he caught me. I adjusted myself so im in his arms bridal style. I buried my head in his chest. "I'm tired." i mumbled into his chest. There was a growl. He chuckled. "Ok i guess to the pack house." he started to walk and i fell asleep.

~:"-'(")?!-'-:*,)!(?):*"-!~3)"~,~,)

Here a update. Hope you enjoyed it.

I realized that i haven't showed you what brad looks like so the picture is brad.