Chapter ten

Dedicated to posessed_child

Told yall ill dedicate the chapter to the first comment. Plus i love their enthusiasm in their comment on the authors note.

.!,":)*-/_/-*~(:~~("(:~:*?(?~!*!*/.~""*

(One year later)

~Austin's pov

We have managed to avoid our mates, buy some weapons, gym set, and we planned on adopting today since we have more then enough money to do it. Crystal was so excited to adopt that she already set up one room, it was funny watching her cause she wouldn't let me or Kat help. When i told kat that we would be going to the werewolf adoption center, she looked upset and sighed. She walked into her room and came out fifteen minutes later wearing clothes and not pjs. She was wearing a white sweater, grey undershirt, black leggings, grey scarf, and nice tan ugg boots.

Crystal was wearing a red sweater, red beanie to match, black leggings, brown leather boots, and cute little nerd glasses. She was excited that she dragged us out of our apartment which we plan on leaving and looking for a pack to join.

We arrived at the adoption center and the way it works is that it's like a mate pull, but to the kid that was destined to be yours. As soon as Crystal walked in she looked at all the kids that were playing around the place. I felt the pull to a corner of the room. I walked over to the place and saw twins talking to a boy with red hair just slightly lighter than Cris's.

The twins looked up at me and they looked identical except one was a girl and the other was a boy. I instantly knew they were mine. I crouched down to their height. "Hello, would you like to live with me? " i asked them softly. They looked at the red headed boy, before they nodded their heads. I picked up the girl as the boy just stood by my leg.

"How old are you?" i asked as i walked to the front desk to adopt them. The girl held up one finger. "Your one? " she nodded her head. "Do you have names yet?" i asked again, because sometimes they don't have names. They shook their heads. "Well what about i name you Stella and Lucas." they nodded their heads quickly with a smile.

After and hour of paperwork, we can finally go home. I had the twins which were strawberry blonde like me, bright green eyes. They were so adorable. It also turns out that Crystal adopted the red head boy, she named him Gabriel, Gabe for short. I was happy to have our little family even if Kats being distant from us.

~Max's pov

It's been a year and we can't seem to find our mates anywhere its like they dropped off the face of the earth. The only way i know Austin is alive is every once in a few days i feel pain but ots not my pain. Im guessing he is getting tortured, punished, abused, or its pain from like training and her pushed himself to far.

But other wise we cant find them. That was until a few months ago one of the undercover scouts found them walking around town. When we went to check ot put they disappeared again. It is so frustrating that they are so close but so far from us.

Alex almost destroyed the room he was staying in, cause he is as frustrated as i am, just that he cant feel his mates pain or anything. Its like she is blocking him. He is so broken even his brother cant help him now. Carly has left about two months ago to see of she finds them somewhere else, or if she happens to run into them. She has kept in touch reporting everything she has to.

I run my fingers through my messy hair. I sighed loudly, im starting to get tired of lookimg and calling it quits. Cause if one thing i learned is that when your not looking for something, or someone, it, or they, show up out of no where. But i know of i stop Alex will completely break. His only hope or comfort is looking for his mate.

Chad is coping with the loss of his mate by getting lost in his work. I kept telling him to rest. But he says it helps him forget that his mate isnt with him. I feel so bad about all of us that i have self pity a lot. Chad would only take a break if there was no more work to be done. But most of the time if that happens he helps out the omegas with the pack chores.

I needed run badly. I walked out of the office and out into the woods. I shifted into my black wolf and let Drake take over. 'You should sleep and ill be in control for now. Ill wake you up if anything comes up.' drake says. 'Ok' i said before slipping into a deep sleep.

~Drakes pov

After i told Max to sleep he did and i was glad that he might be able to get the much needed rest. For he refuses to sleep very often cause he is afraid that when he wakes up he might miss something. I run around the woods for hours before i decide to head back to the pack house.

When i got there our beta was there waiting. I shifted into our human form and walked up to Jake. "Alpha no new news on them but we may have found a lead. "Ok whats the lead? " i asked. Jake seemed confused before he asked "Drake? " i nodded "oh ok well we have found a lead in one of the cities. For we believe that your mates are living in and apartment that is owned by a company. They are like agents, friends, sisters, brothers, ect, to the celebrities. So we believe that we can start their." he shrugged.

I nodded "Lets start tomorrow." i said before walking inside. "Jake! " i called back to him. "Yes." i looked at him. "Did you tell Alex yet, or Chad? " i asked. He shook his head no. "Ok go tell Chad and i will tell Alex." he nodded and headed to Chads room.

I walked to Alex's room. When i got there, i heard soft sobs coming through the door. I knocked on the door. "C- come i-in." i hear Alex's voice crack. I opened the door to see that there are more holes in the wall, and his window is smashed. I smelled blood and looked at him. I saw blood covering his left hand. It smelled fresh.

I walked into his bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. I pulled out some rubbing alcohol, and bandages. I cleaned his hand as he just watch. I wrapped his hand up, then put the first aid kit away. I sat next to Alex. "We have a lead on them. " i said looking at him. His head shot up with a hope filled eyes. "Really? " i nodded. "Really. We are leaving tomorrow since it is late. Is that alright?" i asked. He nodded. "Yeah thats fine."We talked for a little bit longer before i left and went to bed.

.?'))*/.-"~!(."~').:,'?~11/.,)'),~.-,~4)'~,*.-./*-

Sorry for the late update. But i hope you like it.

YOU GUYS I HAVE BAD NEWS!!!!

Im getting sick. i dont like being sick. But that just means i have nothing to do but try to update another chapter. See guys even when i'm sick i will always update just for you.