Chapter Eighteen

Dedicated to Lucabug99 love their books amazing

A piture of what Mike looks like

:~'(?)!*:-~.)?~?!*.-./"*'(~')"(:?')?*'*!:!'

~Brads pov

As I carried Cris and i finally realized that she was asleep. I walked back to the pack house with the boys at tow. Max opened the door and i walked in heading into my room. I opened the door with my foot since it was partly opened.

I laid Crystal on the bed and pulled the cover over her sleeping body. I walked out of the room closing the door, quietly. I headed downstairs, i mindlinked the pack since pretty much everyone is away from the pack house to stay at a hotel or something for a while.

I have my reasons and that has to do with Crystals fear of boys right now, and i can't tell all the boys to stay away for some of them have mates. So that was a lose lose situation so ill just keep everyone away. It'll help Crystal without all the boys around. I mean she is afraid of Max and her mate. But i think she is getting comfortable with her brother for she let him hug her. So baby steps for now.

When i went down stairs Austin looked extremely happy which seemed to have made Max happy. The power of mates. Im such an idiot. On the other hand Alex looked lost. I felt bad....not really. When i reached the bottom of the stairs they all looked at me. "Yaaaaaasssss?" i dragged out the word.

"What now? " Alex asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't know. Never had a friend with memory lost. But she seemed to remember names but not who they are." i walked and sat down on the couch.

~Crystals pov

I woke up in Brad's bed. I sat up and stretched. I put my arms in the air stretching and put them back to my sides. I thought about the two names that i remembered yesterday. Why do i only remember their names? Im so confused but they seemed like there is a connection to them. Ummmm. Im hungry.

I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and poked my head out and saw the hallway clear. I heard voices talking downstairs and headed that way. I was walking quietly but not on purpose. I walked to the railing and looked over and saw everyone sitting down and talking but they were too quiet for my tired self to hear what they were saying.

I continued my descend down the stairs. I walked to the kitchen which was to the left while the boys were to the right. I went to the fridge and looked in. I saw almost no food but i found a orange juice box. I pulled it out and closed the fridge. It closed and i pulled out the straw and poked it through the box. I started to drink it. Slowly i finished it. I dropped it in the trash.

When i let it go i was sucked into another nightmare. Thats what im going to call them. Nightmares.

I looked around and saw i was on a street talking to Carly, Alex, Luke. Austin was talking to them before we started to run. As i was running i turned around when Alex yelled at me. I was suddenly hit by a truck. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

My eyes shot opened to have everyone looking at me worriedly. I looked around me frantically making sure i wasnt hit by a car. I sigh in relief.before i started to cry. I fell to my knees and covered my face with my hands. I felt arms wrap around me. "Its ok nothing is going to hurt you." Brad's voice said. I was once again sucked into another nightmare.

I was in a room that looked like the living room? I was watching tv when the man walked in. He smelled like alcohol. I sat there and watched him. He walked over to me. I whimpered because he was mumbling nonsense and it scared me.

"Its ok nothing is going to hurt you." he mumbled to himself before he threw the glass bottle in his hand at my head. I was a little late on the dodge and it hit me. It shattered and glass flew everywhere, i felt blood dripping down my face and i had to close my left eye for i was blinded by all the blood.

I was pulled back to reality and shoved Brad away from me. He seemed shock and stumbled from the sudden force. "Dont say that!" i yelled. Scared shitless. I backed up until my back hit a wall. Where i stopped and stared at the boys. Brad was back on his feet. He walked over to me.

"Hey. Cris im sorry i wont say it again." he said softly. I was shaking and needed someone. I nodded and he sat next to me. I hugged him tightly and just let my tears free.

~Alex's pov

I watch as Crystal shoved Brad away from her, and to be honest i was proud she wouldn't let him touch her. "Dont say that! " she yelled at him. He stumbled and fell from the sudden force. She backed away and me being a totally idiot i watched instead of helping.

She stopped at a wall when she couldn't go anywhere else. "Hey. Cris im sorry i wont say it again." Brad said softly. She nodded and he went to sit next to her. I thought she would shove him away again but nope she hugged him like her life depended on it.

Im going to be honest it hurts that she chose him and not me. I guess, i mean i am her mate she should be hugging me not him. I just want to rip out his throat sometimes. But i control that cause she seems really afraid of guys but him. She's just getting used to Austin, her brother. She doesn't even trust him.

Before i knew it Crystal was asleep again and Brad carried her upstairs to goddess knows where. Most likely his room. My wolf growled at that thought. I have a hard time controlling him amd his crazy mood swings all the time. Sometimes i wonder if hes a girl. He sure does act like one.

'I heard that you dumbass.' he said. 'Good cause you do act like a girl or a child.' i said back to him. 'No i do not.' he whined. I laugh and cut the connection. Definitely a girl on the inside. I nodded my head. I went to the couch with Max and Austin right behind me. There was three couches and i toke one, Max and Austin toke one, and last but not least but most disliked Brad toke the last one when he came down.

I fell asleep cause we were just talking about random shit and i got bored. I was only closing my eyes for a while when i fell asleep. It was a dreamless sleep and it was the closest i had to a good night sleep.