Chapter eleven

Dedicated to RhiannePike cause it wouldn't be fair to put posessed_ child again. Even if they were the first comment. So i put the second comment on the last chapter. I'm updating quickly see. Im so proud of myself right now.

.(?"/?~?).,*',!*!)"(,~.-./,')')!*

~Crystals pov

I was over the moon excited when i adopted Gabe. That we decided that we don't want to live in our apartment. For a few reasons. One we have stayed here way too long, two we need a pack to help protect the kids now, three well i really don't have a third reason. So we only packed what we needed, clothes, toothbrushes, shoes, jackets. For everyone we decided to leave first thing tomorrow morning.

When i woke up it was four in the morning. Great its so early. Put i cleaned myself up and packed. When i finished packing mine and some things for Gabe since we just went shopping after the adoption, it was six. So i went to wake up Austin, but he was already awake. He had three bags. One for him and the smaller two for the twins. I also had my two bags.

"Ready? " he asked. I nodded and went to go wake up Kat so she can pack, then we could leave. When i knocked on her door it opened by itself. I looked in and saw no sign of Kat. Even her scent was faint. I looked around and saw a note on the bed. I grabbed it and read it,

Dear Cris and Austin,

I'm sorry for leaving but i had to i need my mate. I also need to focus on the war that we will have with father if we can even call him that. But i just couldn't stay away from my mate for long. Im sorry.

Please forgive me,

Kat.

I reread it like a million times before the words finally sunk in. She's gone. She left us. Now we really do need a pack's protection. I ran to Austin in tears. "What's wrong Cris?!" he asked panicked. I handed him the small note. He read it for like two minutes. "She's gone to Chad?" i nodded and started to sob. She's going to get caught by our father. She's in danger.

"We have to move now before she tells them we are here." he said. I nodded and calmed down so Gabe doesn't ask question. I went to Gabes room and shook him awake. He looked at me. "Where we going? " he asked in a cute little one year old voice. Since werewolves mature quicker. He can speak proper sentences.

He looked so tired so i picked him up. I carried him but he wanted a piggy back ride. So i put him on my back and he fell back to sleep. I grabbed our bags as Austin put Lucas on his back and Stella he carried with one arm, he used his other arm to carry the bags.

"Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded. We left everything behind when he closed the apartment, our jobs, new loves, new start. Everything. We walked to the front where no one was and left the last bill we had to pay and the keys. We saw that Kat already left hers.

We jogged to the forest. The best way to find a pack is wonder the woods, your bond to find one that way. We wandered around the woods aimlessly for what felt like years, but was only three hours. When a brown and blonde wolf jump at us. I jumped back scared shitless.

They looked at us confused before they shifted. It was two teenage boys around our age. "Ummm...do you need a place to stay? " the brown haired boy asked us. "Yes that would be nice. Can you take us to your Alpha, too? " Austin asked. The boys had pained looks when Austin mentioned their alpha.

"Um we don't have an Alpha anymore. Sir." the blonde one said adding sir at the end. "Oh im sorry do you need an alpha? Or are you guys fine on your own? " Austin asked as we walked with them to the pack house. "We need an Alpha because we are only holding on by a thread. The council said if we don't get an Alpha soon then we will become rogues." the blonde kid said. "Oh well. Thats bad. What are your names? " "it is bad, and i'm Brad, and that's Mike." the blonde said. We were all silent for a while.