Chapter two

Hey guys so I decided to update this story more than my other story cause . I have a good feeling about this one. but did you like my cover or no. Well here's the next chappie

enjoy

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

~Crystal's pov

I hurry to Carly and yank on Krista's hair she yelps and turns and punches me. I punch back immediately she cries out in pain when her 'boyfriend' more like boy toy, walks over and rips me from her. "You bitch don't touch her again!" Brandon yells I didn't even flinch.

He slaps me hard but I don't even turn my head, my dad hits harder then him. "did that not hurt?" I shake my head no. this time he punches me three times but all I do is double over when he punches me in the gut. "how 'bout now?" I shake my head no. he growls and hits me square in the back .

I flop on the ground and scrambled to my knees and look up at him. "Now does it hurt?" He has a wicked grin on his face. I shake my head no. His grin flatters slightly. He kicks me repeatedly, in the face, gut thighs, and my shoulder. I make no noise of pain or even flinch. Which just makes him more mad. he yanks my hair which causes my hood to fall down. everyone gasped.

I know they see my bruises that haven't healed and the recent beating I had, and my sliver eyes shock them and my left one looks glassy cause I'm now blind in that eye. Brandon lets go of my hair, before I realize it my head makes contact with the desk and then the floor.

my vision slightly darkens, "Crystal who did this to you? and when?" Ms.Abby asked. i had panic written on my face. The door flies open and in come my siblings. I feel my blood pool around my head. As everyone stares at me in disbelief.

"CRIS!" Kat screams as she rushed to me. She looked at my face and said "You forgot the concealer or did you run out?"

"I ran out."

"Oh well good thing we leave soon." she whispers so only I hear.

"yup."

Austin is in my line of vision because it hurts to move my head. "Hey Cris don't close your eyes." he pleads.

"but I'm tired and want to sleep." I sign. I start to close my eyes.

"CRIS DON'T PLEASE DON'T!!!" Carly screams sobbing.

"What did she say?" Ms.Abby asked.

"She said she wants to go to sleep." Carly chokes out.

I grab Austin's hand which a growl is heard. "I'm.....S-s-sorry... Austin." I choke out. He was shocked at first then he finally understood what I just said. He chokes on a sob.

"Please don't leave us just yet, Cris stay awake just a bit longer. please." Austin has a pleading look which are over filling with tears. I take a ragged breath before closing my eyes.

~Carly's pov (New pov yay)

Crystal closed her eyes and Austin just breaks. He becomes a shattered piece of glass. Kat stares at her and then she looks at Austin when she spoke. "Austin do you remember that song mom use to sing when we got hurt?" I was confused as was everyone else. What a random question. I thought. He nods, "well I'm going to sing it. it should help" he was confused at first then understanding flashed in his sad green eyes. Kat starts to sing.

You hold my every moment

You calm my raging seas

You walk with me through fire