Chapter Twenty Seven

Song of the chapter is 'Party in the USA' by Miley Cyrus

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

*PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!! A YOUNG 17 Y/O GIRL'S GOAL DEPENDS ON IT pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee luv u all* 

 "SO I PUT MY HANDS UP, THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG, NODDING MY HEAD LIKE YEAAAHHHHHH, MOVING MY HIPS LIKE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" It was a few days before the end of summer and I was a little drunk at a party I really should not have been at. Tyler's friend Matt was throwing a party and he asked me to go with him.

   "IT'S A PARTY IN THE USAAAAAAAA," I squealed out as the pop song from better times blasted throughout the outdoors of Matt's property.

In my drunken state, I stopped dancing when I noticed something odd in the neatly trimmed hedge row that separated the neighbour's property from Matt's. Curiously, I walked towards it and stared at the red substance which appeared to be dripping from the hedge. I reached a finger out to touch it but before I could let the weird liquid spill onto my fingers I was interrupted.

  "It's paint. Some guys from the football team thought it would be funny to fill balloons with paint on account of it being my birthday," Matt said from behind me. I turned around and looked at him. He was muscular — all the guys on the football team were — with dirty blonde hair. He looked like the perfect American Poster-boy. Not as perfect as my Tyler though. My Tyler — oh how I liked the sound of that.

   "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I shouted as I raised my red solo cup into the air and squealed. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything," I apologised while looking sadly at his shoes. I thought about how big his feet were. I was then reminded of a saying I once heard my aunt use — 'The bigger the feet, the larger the package', and instantly burst into giggles before I reprimanded myself. I should not be thinking about anyone's package! Unless it was Tyler of course.

    "Sure you did — you and Tyler technically bought me a couple present so don't feel bad," he smiled at me before his smile was replaced with a sort of concerned amusement, "You are very drunk — where is your boyfriend speaking of which?"

I looked around and my head comically turned from side to side as I searched the backyard for him, "he's somewhere," I replied before laughing for no reason. Sometimes the best laughter was for no reason.

   "Okaaay, I think it's about time you were going to find him. How about we find him together hmm?" he asked before he reached for the cup in my hand.

   "Mr Matt Sir- that is my cup. Unhand it," I stated in what I hoped was a stern voice.

   "It's empty Khloe, maybe we should go fill it up?" Drunken Khloe certainly liked the sound of that.

   "Are you coming to my party?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen through the patio doors. Matt had me supported round the waist but not in a creepy way that some guys do. His hand was suitably placed above any dangerous areas which was good considering I'd had my fair share of ass grabs when boys pretending to be all caring and sweet. Asswipes.

   "Sure, it's the last day of summer right?" Matt asked as he obviously tried to distract me from getting anymore alcohol as he guided me into the hallway.

   "Yes," I slurred out. I was about to tell him to take me back to the kitchen when I saw Tyler. He was arguing with someone at the bottom of the hall and it looked pretty heated. I pulled Matt to a standstill.

  "Maybe we should take you to the guest bedroom and I'll tell Tyler where you are after," Matt suggested. I knew he could see the tension surrounding Tyler and the mysterious person he was arguing and so he probably didn't want me to see either Tyler beating the crap out of someone or someone beating the crap out of Tyler. Most likely Tyler would be doing the beating — I mean he was captain of the football team.