Prologue

Song of the chapter is Sum 41's 'Best of Me'.

picture is also of 'Ashley Benson' who i imagine Khloe looks like

PROLOGUE

Do you know what it's like to realise that after so many years, you were wrong?

That what you had based the vast majority of your teenage years believing was actually incorrect?

Probably not.

That's what makes me so different to the majority of teenagers out there who are doing or will go on to do what I did.

I believed that if you wanted to get anywhere in life, you had to work hard.

'But that's correct,' is what you will think after reading this.

And yes, that is correct, but my idea of working hard might be entirely different to yours.

You are probably spending most of your waking hours studying or doing homework or thinking about studying and doing your homework. That's good, that shows that you have a goal and are willing to work hard to achieve it by actually being productive. Even all you procrastinators out there are thinking about it and that makes you a damn site closer to your goal than I would ever be.

That's because my goal was unknown. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life and I thought that by messing around and actually enjoying my life that I would eventually figure out what I wanted to do. Much to the dismay of my parents and teachers I might add.

That doesn't mean I was stupid though, don't mistake my lack of a goal as a sign that I was one of those brainless bimbos you read about and see strutting down the hallways in school.

I was smart, maybe too smart for my own good.

Notice how I'm talking about myself in the past tense?

Well that's because I'm dead.

I no longer breathe.

That fact alone probably brings great joy to a large number of people, and for that I am truly sorry.

You see the truth is, I was a hard worker. Only instead of keeping my head in books, I had my nose in other people's business, constantly digging up any dirt I could find that could potentially give me a hold over others and in turn, bring up my level of power and authority.

But that's what Queen Bees do. They dig up dirt and use the information to manipulate until they get what they want; it's a way of life.

The problem with this is that you spend so much time dealing with that part of your life that you let the other aspects turn to shit.

Relationships crumble.
Friends leave.
Parents become disappointed.
You continue to change.
It's a vicious cycle and by the time I realised it, it was too late.

I had nothing. Everything I had ever worked hard for was snatched away the moment that bullet went through my skull. Not like I had much to show for my seventeen years on earth other than my reputation as a cold hearted bitch and the numerous cheer titles I had earned.

In order to appreciate how truly tragic my story is, you have to understand the kind of person I was and the events that led up to the climax which has to be my death.

I don't blame the person who murdered me. I don't blame them for putting that bullet in my head. If I was them, I probably would have done the same thing.

But that's the thing. I'm not them and I never really had a forgiving nature so why start now?

I may be dead, but that doesn't mean I will just accept the fact that I was a bitch - a cruel heartless bitch - who deserved to die for everything she had done and for all the misery she had caused.

So why break the habit of a life time and refuse to do anything to get retribution for my killing?

Once a bitch, always a bitch.

And bitches like me, always get revenge.

Dead or not, I vow to make them suffer for what they did to me.

And before I can do that, I have to go back to the day I realised things weren't going entirely my way for once.

So this is my story, from the beginning, in my point of view.

And this time, I have a goal. One that I am willing to work hard for; revenge.

***

A/N:
HEY

My name is rachel, and this is something i have just started really focusing on, and by that I mean actually putting the ideas i've had swirling around in my head onto a screen.

I would love if you would read this and comment advice, vote if you enjoyed it as it would actually give me an idea on whether or not there is any point in continuing with this.Since i'm relatively new here, I don 't have many followers, I literally have nine. 

p.s. khloe is a massive bitch. you may not see it at the start, but eventually you will.

Thanks,

Rachel // longtimegone
x