𝖝 : 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"Not my daughter, you bitch!" Molly shouts before killing Bellatrix. "Damn Molly." Dahlia chuckles lightly.

♥︎

The air feels lighter, the sun feels brighter. Voldemort is dead for good. The only thing I am missing is- "Fred?"

"The one and only." He smiles, holding his arms out. "Holy shit, how are you okay?" I gasp. "When you have everything to live for, you heal quickly." He smirks before kissing my forehead.

"You know how you said we have a future to live and that I need to stay alive to live it with you?" I nod before he continues. "Let's do it then, let's get married and have a future together." Fred offers. "You know what Fred Weasley, let's do it. Let's get married."

♥︎

"Are we crazy?" I ask Dahlia after my dress is on. "Yes you are, but you love each other." She replies. "Okay, I'm ready." I breathe before walking out of the burrow. Fred and I decided to have a small wedding outside the burrow. It's only been a week since the battle of Hogwarts but we didn't want to wait.

Dahlia walks with me down the aisle, my mother sitting in the very back. As I reach Fred I can see the tears in his eyes. "You look stunning." He mouths. "Thank you." I reply as I take his hands in mine.

"Finding "the one" out of all the people in the entire world should be impossible! But Fred and Lila found each other at a young age." Arthur begins. "And here they are, in front of their friends and family making the impossible seem not only possible but inevitable." He continues.

"Now the future Mr and Mrs will read their prepared vows."

"I guess I'm first." Fred jokes before pulling out his paper. "I'm not very good with words so this will be fun. I remember the first day I saw you on the train to Hogwarts. You were sitting all alone in your own carriage so George and I decided to sit with you. The first question you asked was who was who, from that day forward you never mixed us up. When George asked you out I thought my world was over, overdramatic I know, but that's what it felt like. Being the amazing brother I am, I stepped back so you two could be happy together. Then I noticed that you two were drifting apart so I thought maybe that was my chance. And I was right. Things fell into place."

"Fred Weasley, how to describe you. Well, there are many words to describe you but we don't have time for that. I remember the day we swore to never speak of like it was yesterday. The day we had our first kiss. We were only kids messing around as kids do, we didn't know what effect it would have on us. That day replayed in my mind for so long until we were finally together. I've always been the one to say that there are many differences between you and George. One of them is, what George and I had was pure puppy love meant for teens. What you and I have Fred, that's forever."

"Wow you two, that was, wow. Well, we must continue. Do you Lila Rose Beckett, take Fredrick Gideon Weasley to be "the one"? The one you not only give love, respect, and compassion to but also allow yourself to receive the same from?" Arthur asks me.

"I do."

"And do you Fredrick Gideon Weasley, take Lila Rose Beckett to be "the one"? The one you not only give love, respect, and compassion to but also allow yourself to receive the same from?" He asks Fred.

"Of course I do."

"May I please have the two rings?" George hands the rings to his father. "2 separate rings create the very special bond of wife and husband, a married couple." Arthur explains before Fred and I slide the rings onto one another.

"Looking at the two of you, I still see two kids, but I know you are adults now. And so, I am extremely honored to officially introduce you to Lila and Fred Weasley! That's it, you did it, you're married! You may now kiss each other!"

Fred takes my face in his before pressing his lips to mine passionately in an attempt to channel all of his love into the kiss.

"I love you more than life itself Lila Weasley." Fred grins widely. "That's got a nice ring to it."

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
The next chapter is the epilogue🥲 I put the two events into one chapter because I knew the first event would be too short for its own chapter.

 :𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:The next chapter is the epilogue🥲 I put the two events into one chapter because I knew the first event would be too short for its own chapter