𝖎𝖎 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"Do you like it?" I ask Fred as I spin in my dress. "You look absolutely enchanting my love." He smiles, placing his large hands on my waist. "Fred, not now." I whisper. "It won't take more than ten minutes my love." He smirks.

"Fred, you have to help set up the tent." I remind him, placing my hands on his shoulders. "Ugh" he groans before kissing me and leaving the room to help his family. I watch from the window as they raise the large tent.

Maybe we can have something good.

♥︎

Fred and I watch as Bill and Fleur dance together. Her dress is beautiful but the way she and Bill gaze into each other's eyes is better. You can truly see the love they hold for one another.

"Would you want something like this- you know- a wedding?" Fred asks from my right causing me to look up at him. "What, are you thinking about replacing this promise ring?" I say, bring my left hand up to show the ring.

When he stays silent I also go silent. "Oh." I gasp. "Only if you want my love, no need to overthink." He adds before taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor.

"Did I tell you how much I adore you in this dress?" Fred says in a hushed tone. "Only a thousand times." I joke before kissing his cheek. He spins me before pulling me back in and placing his hands on my lower back.

"I still can't believe I get to call you mine." He smiles. "I still can't believe my sister has a girlfriend." I state, turning our attention to Dahlia and Luna who are dancing with Luna's father, Xenophilius.

"She looks happy." Fred replies. "That's all I can ask for." I hum before we resume our dancing.

A loud rumbling noise catches all of our attention.

A large blue light crashes into the center of the dance floor. "The Ministry has fallen. The Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming. They are coming." My heartbeat quickens.

Everyone begins to panic as the all too familiar streams of black smoke crash in. "My love we have to go." Fred says holding me tight. "I can't leave Dahlia!" I reply while tightly gripping my wand. "Reducto! Love I believe she's already with who she loves, we must go!" He explains before apparating us away.

♥︎

"Where are we, Fred?" I ask with a heavy breath. There was nothing around us but miles of beach. "Shell cottage, belonged to my aunt. We used to come here during summers, it's the most secluded place I could think of." He replies.

"It's beautiful." I state. "Isn't it?" He replies before kissing my forehead. "I believe there are some spare clothes around here so we can get comfortable." He winks.

"You can't seriously be thinking about that when we just got attacked by death eaters." I scoff with a smile. "But that's all the more reason to think about it, I mean we almost died." Fred smirks causing me to hit his chest.

"Fred Weasley you are crazy, but I love you."

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
Okay, but Fleur's dress was beautiful.