𝖝𝖎 : 𝕬𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"Go away Dahlia, it's 3 am." I groan as she shakes me awake. "Lila not a false alarm come on something happened to mum and Mr. Weasley. I sit up slowly, noticing professor McGonagall standing in the doorway. "Okay."

♥︎

We walk into Dumbledore's office along with the Weasley children. "Harry?" Ginny asks as we notice him practically hyperventilating. "Listen: Your father has been injured in the course of his work for the Order of the Phoenix. He's being moved to St. Mungo's Hospital." Dumbledore says to the Weasleys.

"What about our mother?" I ask. He looks down to the ground before speaking. "They got her. She's gone." He says flatly. I blink a few times before feeling the familiar tightness in my chest. "Lila." Fred steps next to me, wrapping his arms around me and allowing me to cry into his chest.

"This is a port-key that will take you all to the house. Everyone gather 'round and grab a hold." All of us grab onto the object before bright lights overtake us.

I groan as my back hits the cold floor. "Is Mum here?" Ginny asks hurriedly. "No, she doesn't know yet. Dumbledore will take care of that. The important thing is you're all here, away from Umbridge." Sirius Black says. "So are we going to St. Mungo?" Ron asks.

"No, we wait." Sirius replies. "What? That's our father!" Fred replies angrily. "Fred, take a deep breath before you say something you'll regret." I remind him. "Listen to me, all of you. Your dad has been seriously injured no more than five minutes ago in service of the Order. No one should know." Sirius says, completely passing over the kidnapping of my mother.

"What about my mother Sirius? What was she doing there?" I ask, Dahlia in tears. "She wasn't supposed to be there, we have no idea why she was there. I'm sorry girls." He replies. "Try to get some rest, you may be able to see Arthur in the morning." He adds before walking out of the room.

Dahlia lays her head in my lap with silent tears streaming down her face. I run my hands through her hair the same way our mum would when we are sad. Within minutes she's out like a light. I feel Fred's presence on my other side, I lean my head on his shoulder. "Everything is going to be okay. Your mum is one of the strongest women I know." He whispers.

"She won't give in."

♥︎

Mrs. Weasley walks down the medical ward with Ginny in hand. George, Fred, Ron, Dahlia, and I follow. We reach a door with Mad-Eye Moody and Tonks waiting in front of it. Tonks smiles seeing us. "Hey, kiddo. You okay?" She asks me. "Well, my mom was kidnapped by death eaters so not really." I sniffle. She frowns before bringing me in for a hug.

"We'll wait outside. I think it should just be family first." She motions her herself and Moody. "Come on girls, until we get your mum back consider yourselves a part of the family." Molly smiles at Dahlia and me.

Laying in bed sitting up, hidden behind a copy of the Daily Prophet is Mr.Weasley. The titled reads on the paper, "Massive break out from Azkaban!!!", causing me to shiver lightly. He lowers the paper seeing us, He looks bright as sunshine.

"Hullo!" He smiles. Ginny rushes forward and hugs him, George, Fred, and Ron followed. "Please, please. I'm fine. I hope they didn't make too much of a fuss. I'd go home if only they'd figure a way to stop the bleeding. It's your mother I'm worried about." He points to Dahlia and me.

"Why can't they stop the bleeding Dad?" Fred asks after wrapping an arm protectively around me. "Oh, they think it was the snake's venom. It keeps the wound open, but they'll crack it. Speaking of which, they told me about a very interesting Muggle remedy called 'stitches.'" He smiles.

"Are you in the paper?" I ask motioning to it. "No, lucky enough. But 12 Death Eaters escaped Azkaban last night. Even Fudge couldn't keep this secret." Arthur sighs. "12? Has it got anything to do with what happened to you and Ms. Beckett?" Fred asks.

"No, no, no, Fred." Arthur assures him. "So what were you and Ms. Beckett doing, Dad?" George asks. "That's between us and the order."

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
I sense something- is it- drama?

 :𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:I sense something- is it- drama?